• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You had unlimited funds; what would you do with your money?

Well, there is a really nice house close to where I live. I dunno if the people living there would ever sell but I'd give them an offer for sure.

Probably start a business, since I have unlimited funds probably with a charity aspect, like the pizzeria that's feeding the homeless for free. Also go online and just surprise people who are struggling, even outside gofundme, kickstarter etc.

- Take up a bunch of languages and buy the necessary materials and courses
- Travel the world
- Move out, buy a new place and decorate it the way I want
- Buy a bunch of video games
- Spoil my family and donate to charity as well

Give as much as I could away. I'd start with friends and family, then I'd probably go on to do a lot of research on which charities are good and which are bad.

Well obviously, with UNLIMITED cash, I would of course splurge a bit for myself.

But, after that, I start to use all this money I have to buy all the oil, coal, natural gas, and other fossil fuel companies in the world. I buy them and shut them down. Next, I start building wind, solar, and hydroelectric power plants all over the globe. I then create a brand of cheap cars that run off of renewable energy. Then, I invest into my own science research facility to further expand human knowledge.

Finally, after all that, I go tell Mr. Trump that I'm richer than him, by about an infinite amount of dollars.

Probably Build a cute house in a ton of rainbow colours, Travel the world (with/without family/partner) , Donate a **** ton to charity's everywhere , And get a beast Gaming pc lmao, But tbh if you have an UNLIMITED amount of cash life would be so *boring* though.

buy the alto flute my friend wants and then save like $60,000,000 at like 3% interest ($1,800,000/yr) and donate the rest to random people upon being asked

First, I would quit my job lmao. I'd want to restructure the world. Develop new technology, fund research for preserving the Earth and endangered animals, maybe invest in space travel/colonies, create a system with less imbalance, give support to all people but especially the people who need it most like the disabled. But yes, first I'd quit my job. And I'd want to buy a working Dreamcast.

Build my own house somewhere nice, adopt at-risk cats, go out to eat heaps. sponsor kids in other countries, send them money or food or whatever they needed. definitely travel also

buy many dogs
and flowers
fields of flowers and dogs
also people to care for the dogs
but not slaves
carers
for the dogs
and also probably a hammock cause theyre cool
maybe some green tea
gingerbread
maybe a gingerbread factory??
also a gold plated nissan micra