• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You had unlimited funds; what would you do with your money?

MrPuzzleMan

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
This is a question I had in my philosophy class one time and I wanted to see how everyone would respond. You can name as many things as you want, but try to keep the post a reasonable size, please.

Travel the entire world with my fiancee, build our dream house, and donate a lot to charity.

Get an apartment, decorate that with nice stuff..buy all the Neptunia stuff I want and a damn lot of records.

I would pay off mine, my dads, and my boyfriends student loans. Buy myself a new but practical car with good gas mileage. Probably spoil myself and my boyfriend with a few nice things. And probably travel all over the place, like to Sweden, Germany, France, England, and Japan to name a few :)

Other than that I dont think my spending habits would change much since Im so frugal when it comes to buying things and that would probably stick with me :p

Last edited:
I would find a safe place for my boyfriend and I to live, tell him he can quit his job so he could be with me all day, pay for anything he wanted, and buy all the cute clothes I wanted n.n

Pay my medical/credit card bills off entirely, buy a house, and travel, travel, travel. Give all excess to the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and the HRC.

I would buy a dog. I've always wanted a loyal companion. Paying off the loans for my family's house and college expenses would be good. Afterwards I would want to visit my home country because we've never had enough money to come back and see the rest of my family.

Pay for my boyfriend's medical bills, pay the rest of our debt, buy us our dream house, buy a Sphinx cat (don't judge me), start a game store (like DnD games), donate a bunch of money to kidney disease research. :)

I'd buy all the Monster High and Rilakkuma merchandise I've always wanted without shame, go on a vacation with my mom, visit my online friends, donate to charity.

If I had unlimited funds, I would constantly be traveling and never stay in one place for too long. Once I've been to enough places, I'd pick one to really settle down in if I felt like it, then live like a queen.

If I had unlimited funds I would rule the world

and then start a dictatorship

I will erase the modern-century as we know it and channel the world's population in one nation

I shall call it...

Panem

I would pay off my house.

Go on lots of vacations.

Start collecting cool classic cars.

Give a ton of money to the needy.

This is a question I had in my philosophy class one time and I wanted to see how everyone would respond. You can name as many things as you want, but try to keep the post a reasonable size, please.

1. buy smash bros
2. buy pokemon
3. go around the world
4. get unparalysed
5. die

Move my boyfriend and I to new Zealand, make a hobbit hole, and live the rest of my days writing and publishing my works while he learns to program video games.

After I donated to countless charities and gave money to every homeless person on the streets of my city, I would buy Adobe Flash and Photoshop, and maybe Premiere. And then I could make cartoons all day every day without worrying about money, and the dream would be complete.

Back