• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Me when Mewtwo came out: Aww yee, he's so fun to use!
Me when going back to Ness: Mewtwo sucks!

ppl using Mewtwo and trying to be disrespectful, it's like, leave that to Ganon, thank you.
Lets banish Mewtwo to the Shadow realm in Smash 5, atleast

But then we'd be stuck with lame evil clones like Dark Pit. D:

Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Marth.

309.gif

Ehh, I'd remove game and watch or Dr.Mario, maybe even Dark Pit. They were a waist of character slots. They could have added more useful people. Game and Watch isn't very good, Dr.Mario is basically Mario except for ONE move and Dark Pit is just a re color of Pit.

Ehh, I'd remove game and watch or Dr.Mario, maybe even Dark Pit. They were a waist of character slots. They could have added more useful people. Game and Watch isn't very good, Dr.Mario is basically Mario except for ONE move and Dark Pit is just a re color of Pit.

Dr. Mario, Dark Pit (and Lucina) aren't taking up character slots though. It's been said time and time again by Sakurai that they were last minute inclusions, and were originally skins for their "clone" character, but decided to make them their own character at the last minute. If they weren't included in the game, that's that. They didn't take priority to any character, or prevent a character from getting in the game. Without them, the game would essentially have three less characters, and not three different characters.

I only would see them as a "waste" if they were DLC characters, because that'd literally be a waste of DLC *cough*Lucas*cough* bye

Dr. Mario, Dark Pit (and Lucina) aren't taking up character slots though. It's been said time and time again by Sakurai that they were last minute inclusions, and were originally skins for their "clone" character, but decided to make them their own character at the last minute. If they weren't included in the game, that's that. They didn't take priority to any character, or prevent a character from getting in the game. Without them, the game would essentially have three less characters, and not three different characters.

I only would see them as a "waste" if they were DLC characters, because that'd literally be a waste of DLC *cough*Lucas*cough* bye

If they were DLC characters, that'd be worlds better. Then those less-than-impressed could just pretend they don't exist. But Nintendo wouldn't get as much of a positive feedback, whoops.

Although, I'll give a Lucina a pass, since at least she's not a lazy recolor.

Last edited:
Regular Mario. He's had it too good for too long.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OVER THE LINE ! ! !

G&W really isn't that great. It's okay if you like him, but he's got a lot of flaws.

G&W really isn't that great. It's okay if you like him, but he's got a lot of flaws.

Game & Watch is obviously a glass cannon, but he is one of the most satisfying characters to play as. At his core, Game & Watch feels as if he was a character built with fun as the top priority. I'd go as far to say he's the most unique character in the entire series.

Last edited:
If they were DLC characters, that'd be worlds better. Then those less-than-impressed could just pretend they don't exist. But Nintendo wouldn't get as much of a positive feedback, whoops.

Although, I'll give a Lucina a pass, since at least she's not a lazy recolor.

You'd rather nintendo waste ~8+ months of development on characters that are already in the game than have them work on entirely new characters??? Ok..

You'd rather nintendo waste ~8+ months of development on characters that are already in the game than have them work on entirely new characters??? Ok..

I was just switching the roles around. Though, they'd lose a ton of money and respect and it'd make them just as bad as the other companies if they tried to make you pay for the same person twice. If they actually did this, they'd never try DLC ever again.

I guess when I said 'worlds better' I mean I just kinda didn't want them in to begin with.

Last edited:
I would personally get rid of Pikachu. He is impossible to beat, and really a difficult character to master. His smash move makes no sense. It is not even a pokemon move. Just a flying ball of electricity.Man, he is hated by me.

marth or lucina (or both!!) I don't care about character slots i'd just them rather not be in the pool of random characters that I could play as vs against

also lucas

and no if you think jigglypuff is redundant you are redundant

Back