• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Pls samurai, get rid of Zeru Shoot Spamus too, she's no fun to battle.

If you play lucina, stop. never touch her again. either learn to tip with marth or go emulate fire emblem.
This is honestly the best reply in the thread.

Dark Pit. I know I think that Pittoo is awesome, but really... there's not much real difference between him and Pit.

Actually, scratch that. Get rid of any clones in general.

Last edited:
I would definitely get rid any clone character out of the game. And Dark Pit is pretty much the best candidate to be axed in the next Smash game if Sakurai is ever going to make another. The consensus says that this character would usually rank in the lower tiers, even against Pit. Yup, he's basically Pit in Hard Mode. The fact that he's the most blatant palette-swap of a character doesn't help him either. I hope he falls in the pit (pun intended) and never be reconsidered by Sakurai's (and/or Japan's) bias ever again.

Toon link because I forget he's in the game half the time

i would honestly remove dark pit. like him, lucina, and dr. mario, they're all clones. however, at least dr. mario and lucina has one or two different moves compared to mario and marth. dark pit is just pit but... dark. :|

I changed my mind. People abuse the living **** out of Captain Falcon. Those dang air combos are inescapable.

I would probably get rid of one of the clones. So... I recognize that Lucas isn't even technically in the game yet, but I would probably get rid of him. He's basically Ness.

I would probably get rid of one of the clones. So... I recognize that Lucas isn't even technically in the game yet, but I would probably get rid of him. He's basically Ness.
mother fans would slice u in half

my brother has been using sonic a hell lot and tbh I hate him so much now (sonic) he's like Jigglypuff but worse..

Back