• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Who would it be? I'd personally put the hammer on Little Mac.

Share your thoughts, folks.

nothing is worse than being **** on with a hydrant by a pizza... pac man gotta go... and he just looks off

At first I thought, How dare you?!

Then I thought about it some more... I'd probably do the same (talkin bout LilMac). And Charizard. I hate playing as him and against him.

Last edited:
captain falcon so I wouldn't play this game anymore and could go back to strictly melee lol

At first I thought, How dare you?!

Then I thought about it some more... I'd probably do the same (talkin bout LilMac). And Charizard. I hate playing as him and against him.
I just can't stand Mac's A spam, it's like "gr8, u got me in that combo like everyone else does lmao" but punishing Mac players is just the most satisfying thing ever.

captain falcon so I wouldn't play this game anymore and could go back to strictly melee lol
Naaaw man, who else would be there to give me the Knee of justice when I'm feeling down? Nobody but you, pal!

I hate Lucina with a passion. If Im ever in a match with her I exit the match. She sucks.

Little Mac is fairly strong yeah, but they've made his recovery really bad so I feel like it balances things out. You just have to manage to get him off of the stage and you'll be a-ok.

As for the one to remove.. To be honest, not really anyone? Probably just some useless character that barely anyone plays.

If there's a character you find annoying/have trouble with then it's just something you have to practice against to get better at.

Last edited:
Duck Hunt obviously, but Captain Falcon just so the memes can stop.

Duck Hunt, Game & Watch, and Wii Fit Trainer are all unnecessary, so I think they should be removed.

I can't just remove one, I must remove all of the campy and projectile dependent characters.
Also throw in Little Mac since he's hot garbage and ruins random 2v2's for whoever he plays with.

yeah I couldn't pick just one. I just want to remove half the cast honestly.
but actually though even though i hate half the cast, I would definitely remove Lucina. She's literally one of the least respectable characters in the game. She's "Baby's First Marth"
I've been playing a lot of marth this month and nothing makes me throw up in mouth quite like beating the hell out of someone only to have them switch to lucina the next match. ugh I hate her so much in sm4sh.

If you play lucina, stop. never touch her again. either learn to tip with marth or go emulate fire emblem.

Last edited:
yeah I couldn't pick just one. I just want to remove half the cast honestly.
but actually though even though i hate half the cast, I would definitely remove Lucina. She's literally one of the least respectable characters in the game. She's "Baby's First Marth"
I've been playing a lot of marth this month and nothing makes me throw up in mouth quite like beating the hell out of someone only to have them switch to lucina the next match. ugh I hate her so much in sm4sh.

If you play lucina, stop. never touch her again. either learn to tip with marth or go emulate fire emblem.

I play as her just because I like her as a character, but I also know how to do tippers. I just switch between them regularly, just depending on my mood. But Marth is obviously better.

Back