• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

I think we should get rid of Mr. Game & Watch, slapping his thick meat onto me while I'm trying to recover.

Mad boi even taunted my ass THREE times as I fell to my doom, remind me to never play Ness when it comes to a Mr. Game & Watch user.

I am done.

Yes there is. If people are constantly abusing a character I'd rather have them removed then have them be kept in the game.

I'm talking about the people that want to remove them just because they hate them and nothing else, which is basically 3/4ths of this thread

Yes there is. If people are constantly abusing a character I'd rather have them removed then have them be kept in the game.

That's why there have been updates to nerf fighters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But probably Lucina because she's basically exactly the same as Marth with a different sword mechanic. She's not even as different as other clones like Dark Pit and Ganondorf.

If I had to choose a non-clone, though, I'd go for Charizard. I have barely seen anybody use him anyway.

On a related note, I hope that balancing update later this month will make Charizard better.

Can we just remove Zero Suit Samus please, also nerf Greninja.

Man, you guys really hate the Blue Bomber.
I used to hate Megaman's moveset, but after getting used to him, he's actually pretty darn fun to use.

Dark Pit, because he's the literally the same damn person twice, and don't tell me he's not and use 'Uprising' as a source. Dr. Mario's a close second for the same reason, like UGH.

Last edited:
I'd say that by now it's been in Smash Bros enough that Smash Bros keeps it relevant. :p

True, but I was basing my point of view more as a Pokemon representative. Jigglypuff was a not so bad idea in Smash 64 since that game was released when the Kanto series in general was popular. Ever since Melee I have seen a lot of people really disliking Jigglypuff. I wasn't really a fan of Jigglypuff either. Despite all the hate, Nintendo keeps bringing it back for every Smash game. All of the other pokemon in smash now are either really popular or have mega forms. Jigglypuff has nothing really going for it except for it's survival in Smash bros.

True, but I was basing my point of view more as a Pokemon representative. Jigglypuff was a not so bad idea in Smash 64 since that game was released when the Kanto series in general was popular. Ever since Melee I have seen a lot of people really disliking Jigglypuff. I wasn't really a fan of Jigglypuff either. Despite all the hate, Nintendo keeps bringing it back for every Smash game. All of the other pokemon in smash now are either really popular or have mega forms. Jigglypuff has nothing really going for it except for it's survival in Smash bros.

Jigglypuff isn't super big like pikachu, yes. But who else could land a satisfying rest on an annoying player?

look if they removed jigglypuff from smash the game wouldnt even sell, nintendo would go bankrupt, and would never make a game again rip ninty

jigglypuff is the sole foundation nintendo has used to make their $$$ removing jiggly would **** them up true story my mom even said so

I could live without Pac-man.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I hate Dark Pit. We didn't need an emo Pit.

Last edited:

Jigglypuff is super popular in Japan

I would remove mewtwo because it would be funny because they just put him in there haha

I would remove mewtwo because it would be funny because they just put him in there haha
Me when Mewtwo came out: Aww yee, he's so fun to use!
Me when going back to Ness: Mewtwo sucks!

ppl using Mewtwo and trying to be disrespectful, it's like, leave that to Ganon, thank you.
Lets banish Mewtwo to the Shadow realm in Smash 5, atleast

Back