• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Yeah, I guess that's a good reason.

But as far as debates go for IF someone new who would be a clone should be added, assuming you can get more things like modes and stuff then I'd prefer that.

I don't know, I feel like even if someone likes them it sucks if they'd screw over the majority just because a small group wants them. Imagine the outrage if Pichu and Young Link got added. If hardly anyone wants them I'd rather they put that work into something most people would enjoy, like Adventure Mode or something. I can get behind throwing the minority a bone every once in awhile so they're not left out all the time, but people would be pissed if they're always getting their way.

Yeah, I guess that's a good reason.

But as far as debates go for IF someone new who would be a clone should be added, assuming you can get more things like modes and stuff then I'd prefer that.

I don't know, I feel like even if someone likes them it sucks if they'd screw over the majority just because a small group wants them. Imagine the outrage if Pichu and Young Link got added. If hardly anyone wants them I'd rather they put that work into something most people would enjoy, like Adventure Mode or something. I can get behind throwing the minority a bone every once in awhile so they're not left out all the time, but people would be pissed if they're always getting their way.

Eh, even with the less popular characters like those two, I still think they should have returned by default. I can just imagine it not being nice if your favorite didn't return (luckily, it hasn't happened to me...yet), even if it's just a clone. It's one of those things where it's not that bad if they were never in the game to start with but once they actually have been there, you've actually got something to be disappointed about.

Though I would prefer more time spent on game modes. Maybe if we cut the roster in half they would have come up with something better than friggin' Smash Tour.

Captain falcon is so op sometimes >_> If I could do three I would choose little mac (just plain annoying) and also roy for the same reason as CF

Bowser Jr.

Why are you even here? Why? Nobody even plays as you, you know. They all go straight to you, pick you, and then change you to one of your sibling koopas or w/e

Now if Bowser Jr. was actually playable OUTSIDE his hover thing, I'd love to play as him. Like if he could run and jump and stuff with his own arms and legs. Right now thought he is trash and I will never use him.

Last edited:
Well Dark Pit and Lucina Right off the bat, then I think Wii Fit Trainer. Like why are you here, what is your life, and why do you have so many soccer balls?

Game & Watch, Dr Mario and Dark Pit - I don't like them one bit. Duck Hunt Duo can go too.

Last edited:
Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina are complete clones.
Now, Roy being similar to Marth is something I can understand. Nothing made them different in their home games from, say, Myrmidons or Heroes, than their animations and class names and fancy Rapiers. You have to take some liberties in Smash to make them different. But Lucina was different from Marth, and different from Chrom and Robin, in terms of how you used them to fight in Awakening. Myrmidons and Heroes play differently from Chrom and Lucina. And the two Lords also play differently from each other- Chromvoy VS. powerhouse Lordess, anyone?
And Dark Pit and Dr. Mario were just completely unnecessary, OK?

Last edited:
Lucina, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit.

Lucina should've been an alt for Marth, Dr. Mario should've been an alt for Mario and Dark Pit should've been an alt for Pit.

Now, for Lucina, Roy could also be considered a clone of Marth, but in Sm4sh, Roy has some differences here and there in his moveset. Lucina is literally Marth but worse.

After playing some matches in For Glory I just imagined how annoying Pac-Man is. He needs to go :/

Lucina, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit.

Lucina should've been an alt for Marth, Dr. Mario should've been an alt for Mario and Dark Pit should've been an alt for Pit.

Now, for Lucina, Roy could also be considered a clone of Marth, but in Sm4sh, Roy has some differences here and there in his moveset. Lucina is literally Marth but worse.

They were all alts, but since they had some spare time, they decided to make them separate characters. As their models were already made and they pretty much had their moves made, they only had to add some adjustments to the characters to make them new and different

They all play differently imo, I couldn't play Dr Mario even though I main Mario

ROB
Yoshi
Lucina (please Sakurai, I dont believe your bs about Chrom not being unique. He had the potential to be very unique.)

Gotta agree with the folks who say Lucina and Dark Pit. If the Koopalings can be alternate costumes, what about these two was so special that they became separate characters?

Also Lucario. Just cause I don't like Lucario. Yea. I mean it's great to have a non-Kanto Pokemon playable but ANYONE but him or Garchomp.

Gotta agree with the folks who say Lucina and Dark Pit. If the Koopalings can be alternate costumes, what about these two was so special that they became separate characters?

Also Lucario. Just cause I don't like Lucario. Yea. I mean it's great to have a non-Kanto Pokemon playable but ANYONE but him or Garchomp.

I agree with Lucario. Him and Mewtwo are too alike for my tastes :)

Back