• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Although rosalina is my favourite, I don't think that she is my best. I'm actually not too sure who I'm best with.

Last edited:
Although rosalina is my favourite, I don't think that she is my best. I'm actually not too sure who I'm best with.

I believe Rosalina is your best. ;)

Mine is surprisingly not Ryu; it's Fox....

I believe Rosalina is your best. ;)

Mine is surprisingly not Ryu; it's Fox....

That's nice to know. I thought I sucked with her. She's really fun for me to play though :3
You do have a pretty vicious fox going there :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I hate rob. Most of the ones I go against spam down-B, and just keep throwing that damn spinning top at me.

That's nice to know. I thought I sucked with her. She's really fun for me to play though :3
You do have a pretty vicious fox going there :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I hate rob. Most of the ones I go against spam down-B, and just keep throwing that damn spinning top at me.

Omg, I hate ROB as well. ROB needs to go.... He was okay in Brawl, but now he's just dang annoying....

Omg, I hate ROB as well. ROB needs to go.... He was okay in Brawl, but now he's just dang annoying....

I've learned that if you play villager and pocket the gyro, it cripples him. This is probably why I play villy when people play these characters with the "one on field" projectiles.

I've learned that if you play villager and pocket the gyro, it cripples him. This is probably why I play villy when people play these characters with the "one on field" projectiles.

You're right. Also, I need to be playing Villager more. He/She is a great character to use and doesn't get enough love from me calling myself an Animal Crossing fan and all :/

You're right. Also, I need to be playing Villager more. He/She is a great character to use and doesn't get enough love from me calling myself an Animal Crossing fan and all :/

I find it especially fun when fighting wario, when he's far off the edge, I do the most optimal punish and throw the bike. One of my favorite kills ;)

I find it especially fun when fighting wario, when he's far off the edge, I do the most optimal punish and throw the bike. One of my favorite kills ;)

Wait a second... you can POCKET Wario's Bike?!?!?

This changes everything....

Wait a second... you can POCKET Wario's Bike?!?!?

This changes everything....

Yup, the bike is pocketable. Probably the most crippling attack in the game.

But, there's a catch to it. You need to pull it out and re-pocket every 30 seconds or the bike regenerates.

Yup, the bike is pocketable. Probably the most crippling attack in the game.

But, there's a catch to it. You need to pull it out and re-pocket every 30 seconds or the bike regenerates.

Wow... Didn't know that....

Thanks for the info! :)

I still think I'd remove Lucina if I had to choose. I like her, and I'm not saying she shouldn't have been in the game, but if I was made to choose, as this thread implies, I would go for the cloniest of clones

Is this a troll? :rolleyes: Mario and link are basically their main characters throughout most of their games XD

Obvious troll is obvious ;)

But in all seriousness I want dark pit, sonic and lucina gone. The only clone thats exceptible is Lucas.

Back