• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

F***ing Little Mac!!! First off, he already has a fighting game (Punch Out!!), second, he's just an eyesore and lastly, his final smash is just a Mega Bowser rip-off!

This is what the world is coming to on little macs.
They all hate us.
Were constantly punished for our bad recovery.
Its not our fault...
But this will stand no long.
Little Mac mains must come together and defeat the top tries,
WHOS WITH ME?!!

*Crickets*

They all hate us.
Its not our fault...
Little Mac mains must come together and defeat the top teirs,
WHOS WITH ME?!!

*Crickets*

Nah, Little Mac is dumb. He needs to go, Diego, go....

They all hate us.
Its not our fault...
WHOS WITH ME?!!

*Crickets*

I don't know anyone who uses little Mac. I think your alone on that one.

I actually find little Mac a good character, its just people use him entirely wrong, I could show you what I mean in a match sometime.

I use Little Mac sometimes when playing for fun, but he feels very different to every other character I use because I do like to use aerial attacks fairly often and little mac can only fight on the ground.

I use Little Mac sometimes when playing for fun, but he feels very different to every other character I use because I do like to use aerial attacks fairly often and little mac can only fight on the ground.

When I was playing for glory, I found it a bit hard to pull off, but if you charge in when someone is below the stage, you can quickly pull off 2 Nair's on the openent and finish with a footstool.

They all hate us.
Its not our fault...
WHOS WITH ME?!!

*Crickets*

I've actually seen a few good Little Macs. Or maybe it's just that I'm bad.

*waits for someone to say Pac Man*

I want to remove Sanic. Then again, most everyone who isn't a person who relies on dumb combos and insane speed to win thinks that, too.

I've already said Pac-Man on a previous page. ;)

Oh, you have, well then

bb432a3eb3a35e501f44637a1ade7347a68eee192a0953e710e6778f1651584c.jpg

I want to remove Sanic. Then again, most everyone who isn't a person who relies on dumb combos and insane speed to win thinks that, too.

Boo, Sonic should stay. He isn't mentioned in enough games as it is. :mad:

I was talking about me playing as little mac. I already know that I showed off my Yoshi when playing with you. :p

I know; that's what I meant when I responded before, lol.

Now that I think about it I WOULD like to see you play as Little Mac some time. :)

Now I'm thinking about an alternate character for Little Mac called Big Mac, but that just makes me think of McDonald's

Lol, FYI little Mac isn't even my best character, my best is actually surprisingly Mario and not ness.

Back