• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Could Give Any Game an HD Remake?

Definitely Sims 3. I enjoyed playing it but the 3ds graphics were a turnoff for me

Donkey Kong 64. Oh man that game really hasn't aged well. I like the levels and the music but man if there is one thing about that game that I want to see if it ever gets a remake is to improve the Kong Switching. Also make the collectables not so tedious to collect. Especially the ones that are required to beat the story.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I just think more people need to experience it. One of my favorite games.

Edit: Turns out I already posted here? Oh my gosh, one of the games I said is actually happening.
Tough decision...
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Earthbound, and Kirby 64 all come to mind...

Last edited:
Back