• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

if Jason vorhees entered the world of animal crossing?

The friendcode exchanger

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
what would happen if jason vorhees the famous slasher villain came to animal crossing? what would the player to do stop jason from killing all the villagers would there be any gore or blood? let me know what you think

I can only assume he would be overwhelmed by cuteness and change his murderous ways. Mayor Vorhees 2016.

what would happen if ["Friday the 13th's"] jason vorhees the famous slasher villain came to animal crossing? what would the player to do stop jason from killing all the villagers would there be any gore or blood? let me know what you think

Wrong game, thefriendcodexchanger!

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Dream Address saluting that character. (Perhaps that has already happened.)

Last edited:
Wrong game, thefriendcodexchanger!

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Dream Address saluting that character. (Perhaps that has already happened.)

I think that a Dream Address referencing 'A Nightmare on Elmstreet' would be a lot more fitting.

I think that sounds like a bad creepypasta, even though creepypastas are all pretty bad in general.

Scary thoughts are scary haha, it would be very strange, hopefully the niceness of everybody would cure him of his murderous ways

Back