• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ideas for a Bob's Burgers themed town

Chipl95

Bells
Switch
8236-9083-2425
Daisy Easter Egg
Isabelle
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I've been thinking about the idea of getting a second copy of Animal Crossing and making a Bob's Burgers themed town. I'm wondering if it would work very well and if so, which PWP's and villagers I should choose for it. I know Eugene will work perfectly and I have his amiibo card.

Anyone else have any ideas?

If you're gonna have Eugene for Gene, you could have bob for bob. Other than that I think you're going to need to get a bunch of designs online lol.

What should I call it? I thought of Wagstaff to name it after the school the kids go to.

Oh my gosh, I love Bob's Burgers so seeing this thread is very exciting! I actually viewed it yesterday and have been thinking about it since then haha :D

Town Names
Wagstaff is a good town name. Other places in the show include Wonder Wharf or Ocean Avenue (where the restaurant is located).
I believe those are too long for town names so they could be shortened to "Wharf"/"TheWharf" or "OceanAve" or maybe Belcher(s). Since the show is set near the beach, your town name could be beach related.

Villagers
I agree that Chrissy would make a good Louise with her pink bunny ears. You could also put her in a green dress to match Louise's outfit.
For Tina, there are many blue villagers that could represent her. In my opinion, the duck Derwin is kind of similar to Tina because he has glasses. However, Derwin is male while Tina is female (not sure if that matters to you or not). You could make your mayor look like Tina by wearing thick glasses, making a blue shirt design, and putting on some white socks with black shoes.
Gaston could be Bob Belcher since they both have that mustache thing going on ha.
For Linda Belcher, maybe Elise because each wears red glasses. There is also Cherry who is red and black like Linda's color scheme.
Lastly, I feel possibly a yellow hamster such as Hamlet or Graham to be Gene. All whom are cute and round!

I had a couple ideas for other characters too!
The horse villager Roscoe would be a great fit as Tina's horse Jericho.
Patty can be Moolissa from the first episode. Potentially even Angus since Moolisa is revealed to be male lol.
Paula reminds me of Gretchen because both ladies are big and blonde. I just realized she parallels Tammy too. Besides being blonde, Paula has blue eye shadow as well.
Teddy the bear for Teddy the handyman. Or Curt.
Frita, who looks french fries, goes well with the burger theme.

Items
If you want to make your house like Bob's Burgers kitchen, items you could use are kitchen stove, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen refrigerator, salad bar, post-office poster (to be like the health poster Bob has).

As for the restaurant section, possible items include burger meal (from Huck's RV), square minitable (from Huck's RV, Spike's RV),
stool, pepper, coffee cup and coffeemaker (received by working at The Roost), modern cash register (from Candi's RV), menu chalkboard (from Bea's RV, Sandy's RV, Harvey's shop), wall-mounted tv (from Resetti's RV). For the booths, I thought that you could put two square minitable next to one another and have Cyrus customize chairs or sofas to red for the booth seats. The simple love seat may be used too.

I hope this was helpful! I had a fun time brainstorming all this :blush: Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in creating this town. I am happy to help!

You definitely have to get Chrissy in your town. If you can, create characters based off of characters in the show. In the Dream Address, they will be walking around. You can also give them catchphrases related to the show or their character in the show.

Back