• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas for a Disneyland themed Island

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hiya~ I’m thinking of making a magical kingdom ( Disneyland ) themed Island anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:
The two castles I made on my island, based on castles from Disney movies, and one of my iconic scenes, I got the ideas from a Disney tour that Chase Crossing did. That could give you some ideas

On YouTube look up,

ChaseCrossing Disney.

Last edited:
  • The castle/fairy type pieces would obviously work very well. Some of them can be ordered from the ABD, others would need to be bought online (or you can just wait and hope you get lucky--I never have)
  • Lots of theme park pieces (teacup ride, ferris wheel) can be ordered from the ABD as well.
  • Gullivarr's pirate pieces might be used to create a Pirates of the Caribbean area? I know Disneyland has that Tom Sawyer island, which you could recreate with terraforming.
  • Retro-looking pieces like the rocket and some of Celeste's recipes could simulate Tomorrowland
  • There are car items (and even a car bed) which could be placed along a curving track like Autopia
  • The island could open with a large circular walkway and you could switch out a themed item in the center, like a Large Festive Tree or a pumpkin carriage, depending on the season
  • There are tractor items and stacks of tires if you want to recreate parts of Radiator Springs--maybe the junkyard area?
  • You could carve out canals behind a fancy castle facade and decorate along the banks with items from different countries for the small world ride

I think watching ChaseCrossing’s video will give you as many ideas as anyone commenting here. That video appeared on my recommended a while ago, and there are lots of things on that island that should give you ideas.

Definitely grab the tea cup ride item from the ABD. It is a must for any Disney themed Island. The Elephant Slide item could be a good representation of Dumbo. And be sure to take full advantage of the ability to create your own clothing and items using your own designs. You could create a hat with a print that looks like Mickey ears or even a bow to represent Minnie.

Here’s my ideas so far

Island name: Disneyland

Native fruit: Apples

Native flower: Roses

Island tune ?

My character: me dressed in something disney

Other characters:

Belle
Snow ( Snow White )
Ella ( Cinderella )

Last edited:
Here’s my ideas so far

Island name: Disneyland

Native fruit: Apples

Native flower: Roses

Island tune ?

My character: me dressed in something disney

Other characters:

Belle
Snow ( Snow White )
Ella ( Cinderella )
How about the opening notesof A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes or When You Wish Upon a Star since they are the most recognizable songs associated with Disney?

There are some villagers who look like they're Disney-themed:

Gloria, she resembles Daisy Duck.

Penelope, her bow reminds me of the one Minnie Mouse wears.

Walker, he is basically a dog version of Mickey Mouse.

Tia, she is basically the elephant version of Chip and Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast.

The octopus villagers can be basically substitutes for the fish characters in The Little Mermaid, since we do not have any other fish villagers, besides the octopi.

Drago could also represent Mushu from Mulan.

Punchy looks like Figaro from Pinocchio.

Prince kind of reminds me of The Princess and the Frog a little bit.

Either Pudge or Nate would make a great Winnie the Pooh.

Any of the lion villagers could represent The Lion King.

Bonbon, Chief, and T-Bone resemble Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and Chief Bogo from Zootopia.

1. Aurora the penguin (Sleeping Beauty)
2. Coco the rabbit (the new-ish Disney/Pixar? movie)
3. Doc the rabbit (one of the Seven Dwarves)
4. Eugene the koala (the thief from Tangled)
5. Flora the ostrich (one of the three good fairies from Sleeping Beauty)
6. Fauna the deer (same reason as above)
7. Gaston the rabbit (the villain from Beauty and the Beast)
8. Olaf the anteater (the snowman from Frozen)
9. Hans the gorilla (the villain from Frozen)
10. Alice (from Alice in wonderland )

Last edited:
Saw a similar thread but I'm replying here because this one was started first lol

So, because New Horizons allows you to have up to I think 10? Human players, you could use those human characters for all the princesses! In addition to all the villagers being disney characters, the humans could dress up as each of the princesses, here's what I did in my town, however I just used one character for this lol

Saw a similar thread but I'm replying here because this one was started first lol

So, because New Horizons allows you to have up to I think 10? Human players, you could use those human characters for all the princesses! In addition to all the villagers being disney characters, the humans could dress up as each of the princesses, here's what I did in my town, however I just used one character for this lol

Well I’m doing a Snow White character and Belle character. Out of interest how many design slots do we get?

Back