• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Icons under Avatars...?

quinnetmoi

Bells
Switch
3048-5803-8120
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
I wasn't sure where to post this...

I'm so sorry if this isn't the appropriate place.

But what are the small icons underneath users avatars?
How do I go about finding some? ;*;

Those little icons are called collectibles! They are little pixels that you can buy and trade on the forums to customise your user profile and add a little personality to it. It's purely aesthetic! You buy them in the "Shop" tab/section of the forum, but you can also buy and trade them in the TBT Marketplace. Currently the Shop section is down because we are preparing for the forum software move happening soon.

Those little icons are called collectibles! They are little pixels that you can buy and trade on the forums to customise your user profile and add a little personality to it. It's purely aesthetic! You buy them in the "Shop" tab/section of the forum, but you can also buy and trade them in the TBT Marketplace. Currently the Shop section is down because we are preparing for the forum software move happening soon.

Thank you so much!

Back