• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

IceZtars lil shop

Cooler: No prob
Majora: ditto
Spector: You have to start at 20k...did you look at the front page properly?

Will you be able to trade today/tonight/before tomorrow? I'd like to make some offers, but the trade has to happen almost immediately.

To Mr.Calvin: Erm... Sure!
Mikey: Well I have to go in 15 minutes because where I am its 21:07!!! So sadly no...and I have school tommorow :'( Sorry!

Killerpanda: Cooler already has the buyout of 50k...I would give you it but my friends is the one selling it >_> .

Cooler: You could probably pick them up ... well for me its 8 pm so... I might be on at 4pm-5pm tommorow GMT time so you could pick them up...

Darobotkid: Pave: Ok Pink B. Balloon: Sold it...forgot to edit
J.L: I would have one more but SOMEBODY *cooler* ran over theirs so
I had to give them another one >_> .
Mr.Calvin: Yeah you did
spector1:eek:k
Frieza: On what?
Knight:eek:k.

To Sarah!: Im going have to postpone your J.L and Robotkid you can be on the watining list too !

IceZtar said:
Darobotkid: Pave: Ok Pink B. Balloon: Sold it...forgot to edit
J.L: I would have one more but SOMEBODY *cooler* ran over theirs so
I had to give them another one >_> .
Mr.Calvin: Yeah you did
spector1:eek:k
Frieza: On what?
Knight:eek:k.

To Sarah!: Im going have to postpone your J.L and Robotkid you can be on the watining list too !
Umm, okayy.

New: Pitfalls have been added! People on waiting list... for J.L Ill see if any grown later today.. for Pikmin helmet not sure if some people dont want any...

Back