• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IceZtars lil shop

Cooler: No prob
Majora: ditto
Spector: You have to start at 20k...did you look at the front page properly?

Will you be able to trade today/tonight/before tomorrow? I'd like to make some offers, but the trade has to happen almost immediately.

To Mr.Calvin: Erm... Sure!
Mikey: Well I have to go in 15 minutes because where I am its 21:07!!! So sadly no...and I have school tommorow :'( Sorry!

Killerpanda: Cooler already has the buyout of 50k...I would give you it but my friends is the one selling it >_> .

Cooler: You could probably pick them up ... well for me its 8 pm so... I might be on at 4pm-5pm tommorow GMT time so you could pick them up...

Darobotkid: Pave: Ok Pink B. Balloon: Sold it...forgot to edit
J.L: I would have one more but SOMEBODY *cooler* ran over theirs so
I had to give them another one >_> .
Mr.Calvin: Yeah you did
spector1:eek:k
Frieza: On what?
Knight:eek:k.

To Sarah!: Im going have to postpone your J.L and Robotkid you can be on the watining list too !

IceZtar said:
Darobotkid: Pave: Ok Pink B. Balloon: Sold it...forgot to edit
J.L: I would have one more but SOMEBODY *cooler* ran over theirs so
I had to give them another one >_> .
Mr.Calvin: Yeah you did
spector1:eek:k
Frieza: On what?
Knight:eek:k.

To Sarah!: Im going have to postpone your J.L and Robotkid you can be on the watining list too !
Umm, okayy.

New: Pitfalls have been added! People on waiting list... for J.L Ill see if any grown later today.. for Pikmin helmet not sure if some people dont want any...

Back