ice cream cones

what type of cone

• Total voters
Voted for waffle cone, and prefer a bowl, because waffle bowls are my favorite. Less messy but still yummy cone! I love breaking off pieces to scoop some ice cream onto and then eating the soggy bottom after finishing my ice cream! =D

bowl. once it was hot and my ice cream melted (as it would usually do in the temperature) and it went all down my hands & wrists!!
also, i don't actually like eating the cones. i find them too crispy and i just don't like them :(

i like it in a cup. I'm not a cone person

cake cone if i dont get a bowl

- - - Post Merge - - -

yh wait..the right word is cup* not bowl

I like all of them but I prefer getting ice cream in a cup anyways. There's no pressure of "This will melt all over your hands if you don't eat it in less than 15 seconds".

Always a bowl, I never go for a cone. They're alright I guess, but I'd rather by ice cream be contained and not stress about it dripping.

imo eating the cone is the better half of the whole ice cream experience. for me, ice cream is too sweet on its own + a cone adds some much needed texture

I think I probably like waffle comes the best? all of them are good though

Ice cream cones aren't my cup of tea, I'd rather have ice cream in a milkshake instead.

I like waffle cones. They're pretty good but I never get them because it's always an extra charge lmao... Also I want to enjoy my ice cream w/o it melting and getting my hands all sticky so a bowl is perfect for me. Or like a bowl + the waffle cone inside? Genius. :p

We only have waffle cones, but I prefer eating ice from a cup or a bowl.

if there's an option for a cone, always a waffle cone. if not, im perfectly fine with using a bowl

Back