I...

Se7en

Bells
I honestly need to dig out my DS with this game and play it again. I have the biggest store, and the 3 story house. I want to get the biggest house on the game.

The biggest house you can get is 3 floors and 3 side rooms.

Back when i used to play it i had everything...All floors biggest shop 95million bells all mario items...After that it all got abit borning so i sold it...

:\

__daz said:
Back when i used to play it i had everything...All floors biggest shop 95million bells all mario items...After that it all got abit borning so i sold it...

:\
Congrats, that's what happens when you use Action Replay.

My town looks cute, that's all I care about. >.>

Heh, most of the time if I AR I don't actually 'play' with it. It's just really useful for goofing around with and for games like Tree Tag for the FFs.

Justin125 said:
The biggest house you can get is 3 floors and 3 side rooms.
I can't believe it I have the Largest house and didn't know it!! I have only 500,000 Bells left to pay on it!! I'll be done by March:)

:D I have the house that is 3 storys high, 2 side rooms and I have nookingtons im trying to gain 600,000 bells i really need a perfect town almost everybody i know has a perfect town!

Se7en said:
I honestly need to dig out my DS with this game and play it again. I have the biggest store, and the 3 story house. I want to get the biggest house on the game.
cool 1 member of my family got the cheat and got the biggest house. do u know how 2 get peoples piture i do who do u have in your town i have:

Nan :D
Filbert -_-
Melba :)
Amilia :(
Apollo :-/
Kid cat :no:
Pinky >_<

me

Back