• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I...

Se7en

Bells
I honestly need to dig out my DS with this game and play it again. I have the biggest store, and the 3 story house. I want to get the biggest house on the game.

The biggest house you can get is 3 floors and 3 side rooms.

Back when i used to play it i had everything...All floors biggest shop 95million bells all mario items...After that it all got abit borning so i sold it...

:\

__daz said:
Back when i used to play it i had everything...All floors biggest shop 95million bells all mario items...After that it all got abit borning so i sold it...

:\
Congrats, that's what happens when you use Action Replay.

My town looks cute, that's all I care about. >.>

Heh, most of the time if I AR I don't actually 'play' with it. It's just really useful for goofing around with and for games like Tree Tag for the FFs.

Justin125 said:
The biggest house you can get is 3 floors and 3 side rooms.
I can't believe it I have the Largest house and didn't know it!! I have only 500,000 Bells left to pay on it!! I'll be done by March:)

:D I have the house that is 3 storys high, 2 side rooms and I have nookingtons im trying to gain 600,000 bells i really need a perfect town almost everybody i know has a perfect town!

Se7en said:
I honestly need to dig out my DS with this game and play it again. I have the biggest store, and the 3 story house. I want to get the biggest house on the game.
cool 1 member of my family got the cheat and got the biggest house. do u know how 2 get peoples piture i do who do u have in your town i have:

Nan :D
Filbert -_-
Melba :)
Amilia :(
Apollo :-/
Kid cat :no:
Pinky >_<

me

Back