I want to steal Harriet's Insta-New Hairdo and Color machine

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Do you know how much time it would save people if a machine like that existed? I mean, that thing instantly shampoos, colors, and styles your hair in 5 seconds flat! Come on science people who are smart as whips, make it happen!

Sorry, I just Insta-redid Raven's hair and this machine never fails to make me wish it really existed. Yes, I wish for a product from a video game. I have issues. -_-

I never thought of that, it would be amazing. Although I would miss my conversations with my hairdresser.

We could get new eye colors in a flash! :D

I personally want the dream suite bed and Harvey's stool. I wish Luna and Harvey had rvs T-T

I always wish for this too! I'm a busy mom and don't have time to do my hair every day lol.

i like it too because then i could have the same hair every day no matter how funny i showered :)

omg yes i my hair is naturally black and i love it but itโ€™s so hard to make such dark hair light purple irl so if i had that machine my life would improve 100%

i always wanted those purple and green bottles in the dream suite, they look witchy :3

omg yes i my hair is naturally black and i love it but itโ€™s so hard to make such dark hair light purple irl so if i had that machine my life would improve 100%

i always wanted those purple and green bottles in the dream suite, they look witchy :3

These bottles?
perfume-bottles.jpg

Bitty and Lottie's RV!

Edit, I don't think it's the same. :(

Last edited:
Aw, cool! ^_^
I want the poster Luna has.
The Quabala or something.

Back