• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I wanna play online so i can finish the game.

Lukedub

Bells
It's really easy to set up wiimifi. Just search wiimifi ds on YouTube and you'll find a tutorial pretty quick. If anyone wants to play with me here's my freind code.
Town: Pencil
Name: Luke
Code: 1852-8520-5536
Lmk when you can play

What do you mean by finishing the game necessarily?

I might be down to play if you're still interested though! I'm trying to 100% the catalog. :)

I would just use a save editor or cheat code to upgrade Nook 'n' Go into Nookington's.

I’m not sure if this thread is still active, but I need to upgrade to Nookingtons as well. I’m using a Dsi with Twilight Menu++ to run ACWW so I hope wiimmfi works for me. If anyone knows then please let me know, and respond if you could help me get Nookingtons and we can set something up.

I’m not sure if this thread is still active, but I need to upgrade to Nookingtons as well. I’m using a Dsi with Twilight Menu++ to run ACWW so I hope wiimmfi works for me. If anyone knows then please let me know, and respond if you could help me get Nookingtons and we can set something up.
I can help you. I’m available after 6pm cst everyday except for Tuesday and Thursday I’m available after 4 cst.

I'm open to playing :) I have a pretty new world and no Nookingtons.

Town: Top Side
Name: Oat
Friend Code: 4343-9374-8400

If that doesn't work, there's a fan patch that removes the visitor requirement. The patched version should be compatible with Twilight Menu++.

I'm open to playing :) I have a pretty new world and no Nookingtons.

Town: Top Side
Name: Oat
Friend Code: 4343-9374-8400
Hello, could I possibly add you so I can also get nookingtons?
Post automatically merged:

I can help you. I’m available after 6pm cst everyday except for Tuesday and Thursday I’m available after 4 cst.
Could I add you? I'm looking to get nookingtons

I have 2 3DS and used twilight menu to download WW on one of them so I could visit my own town for nookingtons B)

Back