• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I Think you ought too know I'm feeling very depressed...

too bad I have clinnical depression and noone gets the book reference furthermore thanks I know its not a joke :]

A-a-am I one of the few people who actually like Hazel? ;-;
I was villager-resetting in my second town (I had less than 9 villagers, so villagers will be random), and I came across Hazel but she was in a terrible spot.
And I received her from someone else's void in my first town ages ago

Aw I think her unibrow is kind of endearing and she's an uchi. I love uchis! I hope you can get her out quickly though.

I got Hazel as my first move-in in Celadon, and I was disappointed at first to. I grew to love her though. I'd give her a chance to grow on you to, and if you really want her gone, you can attempt to TT her out.

Thanks I guess and I apologize but I suppose you could take this thread as light-hearted meaning you dont have to be so critical or condescending I understand that sarcasm is impossible to read in text form ,however I did this because I thought it would be fun

I had Sylvia as a starter in my first town and she really turned me off to them.

Same here. Sylvia was my first move in, and she was so horribly rude all the time. No matter how nice I was, and I always carried out her requests. She made me think I hated the uchi personality. I couldn't stand her. Luckily, I got Frita not too long afterwards. She was awesome.

That unibrow tho...
I know how you feel. I'm in the middle of trying to get Mira out of my town. She plopped her house in the middle of my paths!!! The struggle.

I wouldn't personally want her, no, but the worst? Nah. The voids I've ended up with have been cute though, so I don't know that pain. I only need one more dreamie though, so if I get a void who won't move, I'll be super annoyed. And it's my uchi, too. I have Cherry, but would like Agnes. I'm not a big fan of the uchis looks, but their personality is fine.

Good luck moving her out! x3

I think she's cute tbh. She just moved in my town yesterday. The only part I hate about her is that her carpet and wallpaper don't match and her house is in the way of this certain area in my town.

Either that or you can't take a joke.

Goldie_new.png

Back