• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whelp Folks... I finally got him.

Congratulations! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and seeing you finally get him! I know how tiring and discouraging the campsite trick can feel but you finally got him! and the reason why you wanted him is really sweet :giggle:also caving in and getting Wolfgang, respect! I love that wolf, I have a soft spot for him since I had him in the Gamecube.

I've never had him before but I remember him always being one I kind of wanted in at least one of the games, and to have him now, and for even more of a reason, is very special to me... I will enjoy him to the fullest, and already have been... today he was in my flower garden, which was very lovely :'D

Congrats! I would not have had the patience to do all of that, so props to you. I'm happy that all of your effort paid off in the end. Enjoy Raymond. He'll be a great edition to your island, I'm sure :)

Congrats! The campsite method is a Godsend, I honestly don't know why people pay so much for Raymond online! Also the rest of your villagers are in my alternate-dreamies list, you have excellent taste haha
Also I think it's about time to update your signature ;)

Ugh Chadder. I was forced to invite him near the start of the game and so desperately want him GONE. Congrats, though!!!

Dang I’m sorry it took so long. It took me 4 hours to get Raymond and that alone was torture. Side note I have Wolfgang too and love him. I also loveeeee Kitty!

Omg congrats! Reading through this whole thing was interesting! I remember doing this same trick for Raymond and running into Zell and Kyle . It was difficult to pass them up because they were other smugs I would have *loved* to have as well. I didn’t run into Marshal but that would have really killed me because I had both Marshal and Raymond as my dreamies. It took me around 2 hours to get Raymond but imo it’s worth it considering it’s free and I didn’t have to cash anything out. He also moved out my Uchi villager as well: Mira.

Other interesting things were that you ran into Chevre, Carmen, and Wolfgang, who are current residents on my island (and are all dreamies of mine ^-^). I had Pekoe on my island for a while but she moved out long ago.

Thanks for putting together this whole post! It was really fun to read it and pore over all of those pictures while hearing your thoughts. This game is such an obsession that it’s a joy just to go through someone else’s ‘travelogue’. Congrats about Raymond! I chased him via campsite for a few days too and now that I have him, he’s easily my fave villager. I gave him the horn-rammed glasses with the wire frame, and he looks even more fabu! Thanks for sharing!

Back