• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

"I prefer my cave"

Probably my room, although I'd love to have my own art studio room where I could do all my drawing and such.

I have a room with lots of books. It's my library. I often dream of making it really beautiful. I need lots of money for better looking book shelves and maybe a lovely chair with a side table next to it.

I don't have a cave. My computer is next to the living room. But I guess my 'cave' would be the internet. I dunno, I count that as a space I hang out on that no one else irl is allowed on without invitation. (Irl people being parents ofc)

I just move to a new home and will make my room my man cave I have mostly all my sytems and action figure set up just need to save money so I can buy myself a decent video gaming desktop x.x..

Last edited:
My cave is my room, I have a huge bed, computer and tv, blackout curtains and it's usually dark as long as I'm doing things I don't need to "see" for. I also am usually nude forever, and just put on a night dress to skulk about the rest of the house since I live with other people. I really want to make like a "nest/fort" type thing to enclose my bed but we'll see if its possible.

I have a sort of granny flat/extra shed in my backyard with all my old gaming consoles and games and tv (PS1&2 and Xbox) plus my drum set and a double bed. There's air conditioning and Wifi so in summer i live in there, refusing to change out of my swimsuit hahaha.

My cave is our living room- we have a flat screen in there with a roku I like to hide there and play my handhelds sometimes (sometimes my laptop) while vegging out on Netflix. :3

I don't have one... yet. When my older sister moves out, I want to make her old room my man cave but my dad says that he is going to take it for his books, even though he already has a study.

Back