"I prefer my cave"

Probably my room, although I'd love to have my own art studio room where I could do all my drawing and such.

I have a room with lots of books. It's my library. I often dream of making it really beautiful. I need lots of money for better looking book shelves and maybe a lovely chair with a side table next to it.

I don't have a cave. My computer is next to the living room. But I guess my 'cave' would be the internet. I dunno, I count that as a space I hang out on that no one else irl is allowed on without invitation. (Irl people being parents ofc)

I just move to a new home and will make my room my man cave I have mostly all my sytems and action figure set up just need to save money so I can buy myself a decent video gaming desktop x.x..

Last edited:
My cave is my room, I have a huge bed, computer and tv, blackout curtains and it's usually dark as long as I'm doing things I don't need to "see" for. I also am usually nude forever, and just put on a night dress to skulk about the rest of the house since I live with other people. I really want to make like a "nest/fort" type thing to enclose my bed but we'll see if its possible.

I have a sort of granny flat/extra shed in my backyard with all my old gaming consoles and games and tv (PS1&2 and Xbox) plus my drum set and a double bed. There's air conditioning and Wifi so in summer i live in there, refusing to change out of my swimsuit hahaha.

My cave is our living room- we have a flat screen in there with a roku I like to hide there and play my handhelds sometimes (sometimes my laptop) while vegging out on Netflix. :3

I don't have one... yet. When my older sister moves out, I want to make her old room my man cave but my dad says that he is going to take it for his books, even though he already has a study.

Back