• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I played AC for the first time in a while

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
One of the villagers said it has been a year. =o Anyway, it was fun. =D I have a lot of villagers that I've had since I first started the game... over 4 years ago. They really leave way too fast in ACWW. I passed the Dump... and when I went into to Nook's he told me to feel free to browse but try not to carouse. =p And then I got a raffle ticket after I bought something. In my basement, I have a ton of NES games... it's weird because all of those combined are worth more than the entire game (even when it first came out) for Virtual Console.

Haha, I have all of the NES games except the Forbidden Four. And yes, I did manage to get Punch-Out the legal way, through a code... NOT AR. I don't even have AR for the Gamecube (praise the Lord). In any case, I played AC GCN just a short while ago, and it was pretty fun... tons of nostalgia and all, especially with all of the little stories my brother and I made up back in the day that none of you would prolly understand.

:p

Is that game worth buying? Because the one for the DS can get boring without online play. Is there side adventures or whatever?

nah its pretty much the same thing with fewer items no online play and an islnad you can get to .... though it is funner than wildworld in my opinion.... The game was actually the reason i bought a gamecube ..

Back