• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need an updated and accurate hybrid flower chart!!

tinycarrots

Teary-eyed princess
Bells
Switch
1759-1988-1182
I can't seem to find one that's accurate enough. My purple and orange rose hybrid plot keeps spawning pink roses and nothing else and it's bugging me because I'm trying to get hybrid reds for spawning blue roses. Does anyone have an up to date 100% accurate hybrid guide???

just double checking, but were your orange roses made from black and yellow, NOT red and yellow?
(i would offer you one of my blue roses to clone breed but i don't have membership rn)

just double checking, but were your orange roses made from black and yellow, NOT red and yellow?
(i would offer you one of my blue roses to clone breed but i don't have membership rn)
The orange roses I used were made with black and yellow. I have some made from red and yellow but I didn't use those.
Post automatically merged:

They did spawn one red rose a bit ago but I'm not sure if it's a hybrid.

You can refer to this guide for everything on gardening! Yue has been working on this guide since launch and it's the one that I've used to get all hybrids.

These are the most recent version of blue rose methods. I used an older method but I was able to breed blue roses in 25 days. The most important thing about breeding blue roses is that you need to control your samples, otherwise you wouldn't know the subtype/genes of those flowers, which could potentially mess up the whole batch.

g.png

This is probably the old method but I know it works, bc it was the method I had used with results. Hope this helps :)

Always start with seed plants to get your hybrids.

Google the clone pair method.
It's awesome and works perfectly.

I've gotten every hybrid without the help of others with this method. :)

Back