she/her
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0699-8655-0682
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
hello! so i'm searching for friends i can play acnl with. my town isn't even 20% finished so don't judge i guess? maybe a person that has a different town fruit than me (orange) for perfect fruit trade. i still need both badges for visiting and having people over (don't even have bronze yet) so yea. tbh a person who also hasn't finished their town yet would be nice so we can hype each other up and stuff. send me a dm if you want to, i need friends ^^'

omg i wanna be ur friend!!! i literally JUST restarted my town, wanna be fwends? :)

I see a couple people already commented, but if you still need someone to play with, I can bring one of each perfect fruit. (Mind you, they won't grow into perfect fruit trees. They will grow into regular fruit trees of their type. Only your native fruit can grow perfect and remain that way!) :)

I am looking for acnl friends too! I have just started up again but would love to hang out some time!

Hi there, Let me know if you still want to add more friends! I usually add once the other person confirms, so once you respond to this I will add~

My current town is almost complete to my liking, however I have a second account that I just started a month ago, so I can hang with you there~

hello, i dont have internet until sunday night (im house sitting atm) but i am always happy to add new friends to play with and can help u with anything you need :) my friend code is on the side, i will take a photo of this and add yours when im back with internet on my 3ds

hello, i dont have internet until sunday night (im house sitting atm) but i am always happy to add new friends to play with and can help u with anything you need :) my friend code is on the side, i will take a photo of this and add yours when im back with internet on my 3ds

i have added u now

Last edited:
Back