• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I love this forum, you guys are awesome.

H3NT41

4 R34LLY L4ZY 4RT1ST K1D
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I just wanted to throw out there that I love this forum.
With in the first two days, I got 2/3 of my dreamies, one just given to me out of kindness, so maybe I'm biased but I just am so happy I found this website. ヽ(?∀`)◞

Not to mention, the community is really great. Everyone has been really polite, and nice, you guys are pretty darn cool and A-OK in my book. Most forums I've been on in my life (And that's a lotta forums) there's always been like 1 nasty, brick, jerkish forum person who's just not nice, and I haven't seen one of those at all. ( ?・ ◡・`) You're all so nice to each other and it's refreshing.

stay awesome you guys!​

I'm glad you're having a good time here! Although, this isn't really the correct board for this, so I've moved it. There's a lot more to our forum than just the New Leaf boards. :)

Not to mention, the community is really great. Everyone has been really polite, and nice, you guys are pretty darn cool and A-OK in my book. Most forums I've been on in my life (And that's a lotta forums) there's always been like 1 nasty, brick, jerkish forum person who's just not nice, and I haven't seen one of those at all. ( ?・ ◡・`) You're all so nice to each other and it's refreshing.

yes it is very nice you haven't seen one of these people yet (I heard pally is a real trouble maker).

hi :)

Someone gave me 6 items for free and someone else offered an entire set for freee <33 The people here are so nice :D

Cycling threads are the best threads! :D

Got Punchy in a giveaway thread too.

Last edited:
Cycling threads are the best threads! :D
:) Agreed with that!! It's great to see that so many people can get their dreamies from people who do that. It only sucks (in my opinion) when ya see a dreamie of yours, but can't get them because your town is full at that moment. XD

This is the best forum I've been to. I really enjoy it here. The mods/admins did a good job

This is the best forum I've ever been to. I've been to tons of forums in my life, but the mods here are the best.

For sure! I love the community here, as well as the cozy UI :) I migrated here from gamefaqs, and I'm never going back :)

I think some of us can remember what it was like around here before New Leaf was coming out, and I can say it's been so much more lively and the mods are handling it very well. These forums have been awesome since I joined and I'm glad I did!

I think some of us can remember what it was like around here before New Leaf was coming out, and I can say it's been so much more lively and the mods are handling it very well. These forums have been awesome since I joined and I'm glad I did!

Agreed. The record for most people on the forum ever at one time was made again after New Leaf was out.

Back