I lost faith in every kid...

UltraByte

Bells
I still watch the Kids Choice Awards on Nick. Most of the time they have good musical performances. The nominees are usually okay as well. This year SUCKED.

Favorite Movie
The fact that they nominated Big Momma's House 2 was horrible. That movie sucked. Click was amazing, and they showed the clip of Sandler being the Hulk, which makes me laugh.

:) Night at the Museum was bleh. PotC: Dead Man's Chest won, which made me happy. I still don't know why they nominated BMH2.

Favorite Movie Actor
All the nominees were pretty good. Jack Black in Nacho Libre, which wasn't funny as Nick said it was going to be, was nominated and also did the speech thingy for the Wannabe Award. Johnny Depp was nominated, and should have won. Will Smith is a good actor in a good movie, but kids don't understand the meaning behind Pursuit of Happyness. Adam Sandler won, which made me happy too.

Animated Movie
AAAAAAAAHHH. They nominated Ice Age 2, which sucked horribly. Cars is a good movie, but it lost. Over the Hedge is an awesome movie, but it lost. Happy Feet won. YAY. I love this movie. *huggles Mumble*

Movie Actress
KIERA KNIGHTLY LOST. NUUUUUUUUUUU! Seriously, I can't believe she lost! Halle Berry lost as well, but her performance in Catwoman made me shake my head. Sarah Jessica Parker lost as well, but no kid watches her movies. Dakota... Fanning... won... This is a reason to find any kid who voted for her and punch them repeatedly.

Voice from an Animated Movie
Ashton Kutcher lost. Hah. Open Season was a horrible movie anyways. Julia Roberts lost, but Any Bully seemed terrible. Bruce Willis lost.

:( Over the Hedge lost.

:( Queen Latifa won somehow. Ice Age 2 was terrible.

Song
Let's make this short:
Hips don't Lie sucks. Crazy is a gewd song. Bad Day is a bad song. Irreplaceable is a suck song, but yet again kids fail.

Male Singer
Chris Brown sucks. Somehow Sean Paul was nominated, and his music shouldn't be anywhere near kids. And somehow Jesse McCartney lost. Meh, his singing sucks, but his voice-over as Roxas makes everything better.

:) No, I do not like Jesse. I do like Roxas however. <3 Justin Timberlake won. Hmm... Never saw that coming. </sarcasm>

Music Group
Red Hot Chilli Peppers lost. HOW?! They're amazing. Nickelback lost too, but kids don't really listen to them. Fall Out Boy lost. HOORAY. They suck eggs. Black Eyed Peas won. Meh, kids never grow out of them anyways.

Female Singer
Ciara lost. Haha! But Aguilera lost and her voice is amazing. I mean, Candyman is a really good song. Jessica Simpson sucks eggs, like Fall Out Boy. Beyonce won. Meh, she's not that good.

TV Show
Fear Factor still exists? xDDD

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Predictable of course =o
Yeah. Seriously, the votes that kids make don't count most likely. It's probably just chosen from some bored people on the set of Nickelodeon shows.

UltraByte said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Predictable of course =o
Yeah. Seriously, the votes that kids make don't count most likely. It's probably just chosen from some bored people on the set of Nickelodeon shows.
Nah, kids don't know what they vote for xD

I agree with everything you said in the first post.
They really shouldnt have them stupid naked brother band people there either.

Gabbylala said:
PHAIL!

One of those kids happens to be my best friend, thank you very much.
I agree the show sucks. But that fact that he's in it make me rofl.

Gabbylala said:
Naked Brother's Band wasn't nominated. Or are you talking about how they came on stage?

You know a kid from that show? Spiffy.

dragonflamez said:
Yeah. When to watch the Kids Choice Awards, you have to remember that children are stupid.
Most of them are. Seriously, who votes for Dakota Fanning instead of Kiera Knightly?

UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
Yeah. When to watch the Kids Choice Awards, you have to remember that children are stupid.
Most of them are. Seriously, who votes for Dakota Fanning instead of Kiera Knightly?
Dakota Fanning should be run over by a horse.

dragonflamez said:
UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
Dakota Fanning should be run over by a horse.
Hooray for someone who thinks like me! =)

UltraByte said:
I still watch the Kids Choice Awards on Nick. Most of the time they have good musical performances. The nominees are usually okay as well. This year SUCKED.

Favorite Movie
The fact that they nominated Big Momma's House 2 was horrible. That movie sucked. Click was amazing, and they showed the clip of Sandler being the Hulk, which makes me laugh.

:) Night at the Museum was bleh. PotC: Dead Man's Chest won, which made me happy. I still don't know why they nominated BMH2.

Favorite Movie Actor
All the nominees were pretty good. Jack Black in Nacho Libre, which wasn't funny as Nick said it was going to be, was nominated and also did the speech thingy for the Wannabe Award. Johnny Depp was nominated, and should have won. Will Smith is a good actor in a good movie, but kids don't understand the meaning behind Pursuit of Happyness. Adam Sandler won, which made me happy too.

Animated Movie
AAAAAAAAHHH. They nominated Ice Age 2, which sucked horribly. Cars is a good movie, but it lost. Over the Hedge is an awesome movie, but it lost. Happy Feet won. YAY. I love this movie. *huggles Mumble*

Movie Actress
KIERA KNIGHTLY LOST. NUUUUUUUUUUU! Seriously, I can't believe she lost! Halle Berry lost as well, but her performance in Catwoman made me shake my head. Sarah Jessica Parker lost as well, but no kid watches her movies. Dakota... Fanning... won... This is a reason to find any kid who voted for her and punch them repeatedly.

Voice from an Animated Movie
Ashton Kutcher lost. Hah. Open Season was a horrible movie anyways. Julia Roberts lost, but Any Bully seemed terrible. Bruce Willis lost.

:( Over the Hedge lost.

:( Queen Latifa won somehow. Ice Age 2 was terrible.

Song
Let's make this short:
Hips don't Lie sucks. Crazy is a gewd song. Bad Day is a bad song. Irreplaceable is a suck song, but yet again kids fail.

Male Singer
Chris Brown sucks. Somehow Sean Paul was nominated, and his music shouldn't be anywhere near kids. And somehow Jesse McCartney lost. Meh, his singing sucks, but his voice-over as Roxas makes everything better.

:) No, I do not like Jesse. I do like Roxas however. <3 Justin Timberlake won. Hmm... Never saw that coming. </sarcasm>

Music Group
Red Hot Chilli Peppers lost. HOW?! They're amazing. Nickelback lost too, but kids don't really listen to them. Fall Out Boy lost. HOORAY. They suck eggs. Black Eyed Peas won. Meh, kids never grow out of them anyways.

Female Singer
Ciara lost. Haha! But Aguilera lost and her voice is amazing. I mean, Candyman is a really good song. Jessica Simpson sucks eggs, like Fall Out Boy. Beyonce won. Meh, she's not that good.

TV Show
Fear Factor still exists? xDDD

Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
What's wrong with Spongebob <.<

Athlete
Shaq. Nobody really cares for this category.
Umm...everyone <.< besides those kids who sit on the comp all day. Aaaand....Shaq barely even plays basketball anymore.......kids these days >.<

Video Game
This is what really made meh mad. MARIO KART DS AND NEW SUPER MARIO BROS LOST. Who did they lose to? SOME STUPID SPONGEBOB GAME THAT PROBABLY SUCKS. GAH! Seriously, WHAT goes through kid

Ughh...

I didn't watch it this time around, but it seems like the same few always win. American Idol, Spongebob...

Kids don't know what they're doing.

:p

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Shaq is probably the only athlete a lot of kids have heard of.
A lot of kids who sit on the computer all day. Kids who watch TV or ESPN or play sports would know that stuff. But those kids only watch Nick probably.

First of all before I post.. I'd like to say that everything on this thread are opinions. Now that's outta the way I can comment.

Basically everyone who was in the Kid's Choice Awards (KCA) sucks, except for some people.. only if you really know their background. You cannot (But kids still do) vote for someone you have basically seen in one movie. Guess what?? (I'm mainly pointing towards actors and actresses) They are actors! They are suppose to act that way! To really love/loath an actor, show, movie, or whatever, you have to see multiple films, episodes, and crap. See their different personalities. Actually watch how good or bad they act.

I'm disappointed in KCA this year. Justin Timberlake shouldn't even be hosting, they need someone to get the ratings up, because what I hear from everyone else.. they suck.

UltraByte said:
Gabbylala said:
Naked Brother's Band wasn't nominated. Or are you talking about how they came on stage?

You know a kid from that show? Spiffy.
I was talking about how they were on stage.

I've lost faith in every kid years ago, my friend.

The fact that Twilight Princess and Gears Of War weren't on the list for Best Game Ever makes me want to throw up.

Back