• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I just got the cutest letter from Tom <3

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Hey Primrose,
When I look at you, I get the feeling that I need to work a little harder. Oh, don't tell anybody I wrote something like that to you! Our secret! Shush and be Shushed!
- Tom

===

Awe I think he has a crush on me

Agreeing with Lambda here :rolleyes:
They're more softy and less cranky this time though. They warm up pretty fast too.

Aww, I remember when Fang wrote something similar to me. I miss him so much but he's with a friend who loves him so it's okay! <3

Felicity wrote fashion tips to me o-o)

like giiirrrrl , you wearing no pants , dont tell me what to wear \(-o -)z

I love when crankies warm up to you. Fang has stayed around my town since the beginning, and we're just as close as ever. <3

Aww! Tom! Tom is such a sweety pie. I used to have him in my town and would right sweet things like this to me all the time too ♥

Back