• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I just got the cutest letter from Tom <3

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Hey Primrose,
When I look at you, I get the feeling that I need to work a little harder. Oh, don't tell anybody I wrote something like that to you! Our secret! Shush and be Shushed!
- Tom

===

Awe I think he has a crush on me

The crankies are so dear when they reveal their soft side:)

Agreeing with Lambda here :rolleyes:
They're more softy and less cranky this time though. They warm up pretty fast too.

Aww, I remember when Fang wrote something similar to me. I miss him so much but he's with a friend who loves him so it's okay! <3

Felicity wrote fashion tips to me o-o)

like giiirrrrl , you wearing no pants , dont tell me what to wear \(-o -)z

I love when crankies warm up to you. Fang has stayed around my town since the beginning, and we're just as close as ever. <3

Aww! Tom! Tom is such a sweety pie. I used to have him in my town and would right sweet things like this to me all the time too ♥

Back