• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ɛïɜ~ hzl's pixel freebies ~ɛïɜ

I've done the small pixels for now I may do a large pixel once I've finished requests :)
MC4pros-1_zpsb9f1932a.gif
MC4pros-2_zps89a4441c.gif
MC4pros-3_zps6fb32978.gif

Uwah these are absolutely adorable:eek:

Sad I missed the freebie time, but I look forward to when you open your shop!
Your pixels are so cute! Especially those blinking ones > w<

I regret not checking this thread earlier haha. Your pixels are adorable! I will definitely be one of your patrons if you open a shop. :lemon:

Your pixels are halla cute! And I was too late /w\ ANYWAYS! Good luck with your requests c:

Oops this is late but can I get my pixel blinking too ? Thank youu <3

I saw this and was intrigued. I am male, and my mayor is my profile picture. Here's another picture of me! Oh and if by chance you could have him raising one arm up like the greetings emotion? I can pay extra if needed. HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0049.JPG

Last edited:
I saw this and was intrigued. I am male, and my mayor is my profile picture. Here's another picture of me! Oh and if by chance you could have him raising one arm up like the greetings emotion? I can pay extra if needed. View attachment 63395

View attachment 63396
Hi sorry I am no longer taking requests as my list is huuuge.
I will possibly be opening a cheap shop soon though!
Sorry about that

These are so cute! I can't wait to see more! :D
By the way, I think if you opened a 'cheap' shop, people would happily pay 300-500tbt for one full body (I think??? based on what i've seen) or even more.

Back