Switch
0557-5119-2409
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Rotating Fool's Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
It would be awesome to have a Rhythm Heaven entry on the Switch but since there isn't one (yet), I'm looking for games that kind of give off the same vibes as Rhythm Heaven. The gameplay doesn't have to be similar but it should be silly and/or cartoonish in a way. I already have all the Taiko no Tatsujin Switch games and this other one called "Hiragana Pixel Party" (which I bought only because it's got similar gameplay to PaRappa the Rapper) BTW.

I've searched high and low for any rhythm games that could suit my tastes but have come up short, so any help is appreciated. :)

(P.S. The closest I could get to a game similar to Rhythm Heaven is this Sumikko Gurashi thing, but it's in Japan only.)

Melatonin is heavily inspired by rhythm heaven so I’d give that a look!

maybe also kovox pitch (I haven’t tried this one) or even trombone hero lol for the goofy aspect of a rhythm game

Non switch ones: muse dash, rhythm doctor, hifi rush, no straight roads (it’s on switch but runs better on pc)

I'm not familar with Rhythm Heaven but for good rhythm games in general, I'd recommend the Project Diva games. Megamix+ is the one on switch. Agreeing with the above poster, Muse Dash is really fun. I played No Straight Roads too and the gameplay is kinda janky but the art and music is nice.

Non switch ones: muse dash, rhythm doctor, hifi rush, no straight roads (it’s on switch but runs better on pc)
nsr was really fun, but it is incredibly glitchy and hasn’t been updated on the switch like it has been on the pc last time i checked. hi fi rush i really enjoy, if you have an xbox definitely try it! the art and style is awesome.

Back