• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ɛïɜ~ hzl's pixel freebies ~ɛïɜ

I've done the small pixels for now I may do a large pixel once I've finished requests :)
MC4pros-1_zpsb9f1932a.gif
MC4pros-2_zps89a4441c.gif
MC4pros-3_zps6fb32978.gif

Uwah these are absolutely adorable:eek:

Sad I missed the freebie time, but I look forward to when you open your shop!
Your pixels are so cute! Especially those blinking ones > w<

I regret not checking this thread earlier haha. Your pixels are adorable! I will definitely be one of your patrons if you open a shop. :lemon:

Your pixels are halla cute! And I was too late /w\ ANYWAYS! Good luck with your requests c:

Oops this is late but can I get my pixel blinking too ? Thank youu <3

I saw this and was intrigued. I am male, and my mayor is my profile picture. Here's another picture of me! Oh and if by chance you could have him raising one arm up like the greetings emotion? I can pay extra if needed. HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0049.JPG

Last edited:
I saw this and was intrigued. I am male, and my mayor is my profile picture. Here's another picture of me! Oh and if by chance you could have him raising one arm up like the greetings emotion? I can pay extra if needed. View attachment 63395

View attachment 63396
Hi sorry I am no longer taking requests as my list is huuuge.
I will possibly be opening a cheap shop soon though!
Sorry about that

These are so cute! I can't wait to see more! :D
By the way, I think if you opened a 'cheap' shop, people would happily pay 300-500tbt for one full body (I think??? based on what i've seen) or even more.

Back