• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I hope packages exist next game.

Bossblitz

Mayor of Outlite
Bells
Winter Mittens
Don't you ever have anidea for a room, but you have to mass-order furniture? Yeah, that's increasingly become a problem as I fill my houses. So for the next Animal Crossing, I hope they add a feature that has the Nooklings/Harvey put all the ordered items in one package. I think this will help stop mqilbox clutter and plus, you don't order a bunch of stuff from Amazon in separate boxes, they come all in one. :p What do you guys think?

Yeah I like this idea! I keep changing my mind about certain rooms and it usually means my mailbox is overloaded haha

This would be a great idea. I am trying to fix my mayor's house right now and it is taking forever because I can never figure out what I like in her house. I order tons of items at once, and it takes days for them all to get here only for me to find out I don't like 90% of them in the set up I have. So then I have to repeat the process...

I do like this idea a lot, but I think the developers want the game to be slow paced and so they send them individually so we can't do too much at a time :( But I really hate getting so much mail from ordering stuff, especially since I keep tools in my letters so I only ever have 2 free mail slots. It wouldn't be as tedious or annoying if there was a dedicated toolbox to keep our letter space free, and if we could toss letters without reading them. I'd be satisfied with that, tbh.

I'm fine with how you reorder stuff since I can just TT backwards to before 5 pm to order so I can get the items on the same day. I just wish they increase the mailbox/letter capacity.

I love this idea! Unfortunately I don't think the developers would allow it, but it's a great idea nonetheless.

Ooo I love the idea of a toolbox. The package idea is really cool too, but poor Pete'll have to lug it around :p

i think w/ the welcome amiibo update they did a lot of great stuff for furnishing and decorating (w/ hhd movement and the secret storage mainly) but i agree, the fact that it takes so long to get the furniture you want if you dont tt is really annoying...

I agree!

I'd also like a checkout system for mass ordering. It would be so much easier if you could tap all the objects you would like to order and then check out and it gives you an updated total. I find that hand selecting and paying for each item when you want multiple can be a tad tedious sometimes.

I agree!

I'd also like a checkout system for mass ordering. It would be so much easier if you could tap all the objects you would like to order and then check out and it gives you an updated total. I find that hand selecting and paying for each item when you want multiple can be a tad tedious sometimes.

Ooh I really like this idea :)

Even just boxes of a complete set if you have collected them all! Would help tremendously with themed challenges too!

do you mean like if you want to order the whole modern set, there would be a modern package you can get and it'd give you all of the modern furniture? i feel like that would help with a lot of furniture sets, but it does seem too easy.

Dude these ideas are great!
Honestly I'm praying that they extended the PWP limit by 5 pwps and also maybe have some singular PWPS that you can fit in a 3x3 area in the middle (1 space on every side of it) that way I don't have to keep on coming up with landscaping patterns that seem generic. Also, more PWPs that you can interact with (ex: The Traffic Light; an invisible force keeps you from moving until it turns green, etc.)

Even just boxes of a complete set if you have collected them all! Would help tremendously with themed challenges too!

It's like if you ordered the modern bed, modern chair, green table, and regal dressing, it would come all in one present, and you could pick which one to take out.

Things you buy in one day should all come in one package!!!! It makes so much more sense than having them in separate letters!!!!
I support this idea!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but if they don't change anything you have all mentioned then please let me see what I've ordered. The thing that happens to me the most is when I'm ordering a whole bunch of furniture and then I can't remember what I've actually ordered...

I don't know if this is just me being an idiot or if people have this problem too.

nice ideas. letters are more of a nuisance than anything, i wish it was an update rather than a thing in a new AC though since there might not even be one for ages.

Back