• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I haven't seen any Tricky Pitfalls in my police station!

emmareid

halloween fangirl
Bells
I've had this town for a few months (3 years in-game) and unlocked the police station, but those purple pitfall seeds haven't shown up! Actually, next to nothing shows up in the lost-and-found. Does anyone know why, or have the same problem?

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

what is a purple pitfall.

am i missing out on something awesome?

the wiki says they're supposed to make a smaller mark when you bury them ? Idk, they look cool :D

They do make a smaller x in the ground. I have had about ten or so since I started my original town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, they are dark purple and show up in your police station :)

I've never gotten one either :O is there like something that triggers them?

Last edited:
Here's info about Tricky Pitfall seeds -- it's a Pitfall seed article, but there's a section on Tricky Pitfalls at the bottom of the article.

I have gotten a few Tricky Pitfalls from my police station (I have the classic one), but not often. It seems to be randomly generated, with no pattern. I do get at least two items in general like every two or so days, though. That's weird that you're not getting anything at all.

Here's info about Tricky Pitfall seeds -- it's a Pitfall seed article, but there's a section on Tricky Pitfalls at the bottom of the article.

I have gotten a few Tricky Pitfalls from my police station (I have the classic one), but not often. It seems to be randomly generated, with no pattern. I do get at least two items in general like every two or so days, though. That's weird that you're not getting anything at all.

Thanks!
I know, I haven't gotten even 1 after almost 2 years in my town! And my police station isn't full either. Although I have 4 items in there that I'll take out and recycle.

Thanks!
I know, I haven't gotten even 1 after almost 2 years in my town! And my police station isn't full either. Although I have 4 items in there that I'll take out and recycle.

My police station has never been full, although I do go in there like every other day in the game to clear it out and recycle unwanted items.

Tricky Pitfalls aren't really special, they resell for 20 Bells which is 10 more than a regular Pitfall. I don't usually prank people or have any personal use for Pitfalls except for recycling them though, so.

True, I just find it weird that they don't show up in my police station. Not that I'll use them, but I just think it's strange.

I don't think I've ever found a tricky pitfall seed. Saw a bunch of them in a hacked town once and I figured they were hacked, but I guess I was wrong. :p

Awww I can't even get my villagers to suggest the police station PWP :p

Back