• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I Have All The Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh!

Um, hello, are you blind? Did you not see how he was acting? I'm done with this pointless argument.

Fluke said:
jason you can shut up lol he thinks he's all smart but he joined the forum a month ago and sits on his computer all day with no life. 1.5k posts. lol i'm just leavin because i dont even feel like wasting my time arguing with an ass with no life
Oh, so now you know him? I HATE when people say other people have no life, just because they do something "too much". You obviously have no life because your still thinking of a comeback for my last post. NOW im done.

Jas0n said:
Fluke said:
jason you can shut up lol he thinks he's all smart but he joined the forum a month ago and sits on his computer all day with no life. 1.5k posts. lol i'm just leavin because i dont even feel like wasting my time arguing with an ass with no life
If you're not on this forum much, how do you know how much i'm on this forum, eh?

You're also an immature little kid who needs to get over himself, go continue enjoying your so-called life if you wish.
just the way you talk pisses me off. you're 14 dude so wuit talking like your 19. this is a forum to have fun, not biitch at me

the way he talks like the mature people on the computer that think they can tell everyone shows that he's on the computer a lot too.

Fluke said:
oh yeah way to go qunten. look at his posts and when he joined. i don't know him but looking at that tells me he's on here way too much *CEN-1.5-SORD*. you're both lil puussys and need to shut your mouth
Just because I can type fast and come up with quick answers or thoughts on threads aswell as having a lot to say that means i'm on here all the time posting? I don't think so.

Btw, reported for that post.
just the way you talk pisses me off. you're 14 dude so wuit talking like your 19. this is a forum to have fun, not biitch at me
I actually have a brain, unlike you, that doesn't mean i'm talking like i'm 19. Yes this forum is to have fun but that doesn't mean I can't type properly. And fyi, i'm 15.

Fluke said:
Jas0n said:
Fluke said:
If you're not on this forum much, how do you know how much i'm on this forum, eh?

You're also an immature little kid who needs to get over himself, go continue enjoying your so-called life if you wish.
Why, because he uses correct language, instead of bypassing the filter to sound big and bad? Give it up.

Fluke said:
ew the way you talk.. i'm getting off. cya douche bag and jason's little biitch
You said that last time, i've yet to see you return to this so-called life of yours.

Oh btw, reported again.

QNT3N said:
Fluke said:
lol you sound like you think you're tough too. i'm leaving.
And good riddens. Dont come back, either. Your better off on ACC.
Its pronounced "riddance"
And....so this is where that argument started huh?
Wow.....over such a small little sentence......this is amazing :p

i know brendan. i asked a question and i said who cares about a guy TTing and Jason got all protective over it

When someone else quotes somebody who is breaking the rules like that it makes my job harder. Why are people reporting and posting? You report. You leave the thread. That's it.

stormcommander said:
When someone else quotes somebody who is breaking the rules like that it makes my job harder. Why are people reporting and posting? You report. You leave the thread. That's it.
But that's no fun D;

It seems like most topics in these forums turn into arguments. Stupid little arguments. Can you all just stop arguing over the stupidest things? Fluke asked the question, I think HE knows whether he cares or not better then anyone else. Just believe what he says, god. You all think you're SO mature...

Back to the MAIN topic. Minimang: As I said before, it's an achievement all right, but not as big as it WOULD be if you didn't time travel. How about this; now you try to catch all of the fish AGAIN but without time traveling. ;)

stormcommander said:
o hai storm! :3

Back