• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I Have All The Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh!

minimang said:
lol @ you not understanding the limited extent to which I time travel
Well the fact that you caught all the fish and bugs means that you probably TT'ed through the whole year.

Just saying... don't flame me...
:no:

I actually got all the november bugs / fish when I started, I never needed to go to Spring, and I only went to winter ONCE for the Bagworm, Dung Beetle, and Stringfish. I caught the Lobster in another town, and a tuna in november. I'm mostly in Summer, though, that's it.

#gsw1996 said:
minimang said:
oh no.. I was.... overruled?
oh no... oooohhh nooo... T____________________________________________T
I SENTECE YOU TO 24 MONTHS IN JAIL!
You two need to stop spamming. Go to Brewster's Cafe if you want to do this

hey, storm.. lemme talk to you for a moment... see... I need this topic... it's not like I can just troll wherever, you get me? This topic proclaims my awesomeness!

minimang said:
hey, storm.. lemme talk to you for a moment... see... I need this topic... it's not like I can just troll wherever, you get me? This topic proclaims my awesomeness!
Let's put it this way, you've been told to shut up, so shut up.

Jas0n said:
minimang said:
Let's put it this way, you've been told to shut up, so shut up.
Not another war....again...again.

Back