• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I Have All The Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssshhhhh!

Jas0n said:
QNT3N said:
minimang said:
ZebraStallion said:
It's not much of an achievement when you time travel... I mean, it's an achievement, but it's even more of an achievement to wait. It's actually not that hard to time travel and catch all of the fish. In my opinion, it's cheating. But anyone can play how they want...

A lot of other people have caught all of the fish and their bored of the game now... Soon you will be too.

Edit: And you're not funny.
actually, it is that hard. It's the exact same number of gameplay hours looking for fish spent. You just spread it out over the year. We spend the same number of gameplay hours before we get bored. What are you supposed to do once you accomplish everything in a season? You get bored. I know, I have been there.

I'm just sticking all my fun into the beginning of the game's release... and I WILL find something to do. I did, very much so, for AC:WW, and am still enjoying myself there. I got all the bugs / fish within a month or two of getting AC:WW, and I am still finding stuff to do. SO THERE. :p

and you guys are so biased against my time traveling views, that's why you think I'm not funny. If I agreed with you guys, then I'd be funny, but you guys are just fricking hypocritical hating democratic elitists. >_>
Even if you didnt TT, we still wouldnt laugh because you have the dry humor of a 12 year old.

Ok, back to the fish: I have about what, 19-23 fish? Still gots aways to go..
Well, he is only 13.

I would come up with a huge argument against Minimang but nothing we do is going to satisfy this hungry troll.
Ah, that explains it.

Make a thread.

Fluke said:
uhh.. why is everyone fighting because some kid got all fish and bugs by TTing? who cares
You obviously do otherwise you wouldn't of posted.

EDIT: And it's the fact that we don't care that we're fighting.

lol yeah whatever i was just asking a damn question and you just took it the wrong way and started it. how about you read what i said closely. it's a question. i didn't do it to keep a fight going, i thought someone would agree with me and everyone would stop. and since i said this you're probably gonna quote it and think for 10 minutes of a good comeback. its no big deal that he TTed and said "in your face." hes just trying to have fun with it

Fluke said:
lol yeah whatever i was just asking a damn question and you just took it the wrong way and started it. how about you read what i said closely. it's a question. i didn't do it to keep a fight going, i thought someone would agree with me and everyone would stop. and since i said this you're probably gonna quote it and think for 10 minutes of a good comeback. its no big deal that he TTed and said "in your face." hes just trying to have fun with it
I'm not you, it doesn't take me 10 minutes to think of something to say. It may not be a big deal but it is annoying and immature, that's what everyone is annoyed at him for.

i was typing. that didn't take 30 seconds to type it quinten so quit acting like jason's biitch

i don't think i'm badass queerten. jason started being a douche because i said i don't care about him TTing and why is everyone fighting about it.

I can't even be bothered with you, your brain is obviously too small to understand anything.

EDIT: How could you not think minimang was being immature, I mean seriously? Lmao.

jason you can shut up lol he thinks he's all smart but he joined the forum a month ago and sits on his computer all day with no life. 1.5k posts. lol i'm just leavin because i dont even feel like wasting my time arguing with an ass with no life

Back