• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I forgot where

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Pansy
White Pansy
I put all of my clothes. since I’m a completion-ist between all of my areas I have it completely full with items and my clothes are somewhere but I don’t remember where. I’m guessing they are with one of my other characters.😂😂😂

I know the feeling, I was trying to find my flower fairy items, and I forgot they were in my house storage and not in the locker/storage furniture ;_; there’s so many pages to look through too

The inventory system in ACNL is hell. Sooo confusing. I looked through all my characters to find perfect fruits and the 3DS item but found nothing lol

I literally had to go through all 4 of my save files yesterday looking for a shirt 😭 I must've been very disorganized back then

I honestly don't know where most of my items are. I have 3 towns and many player characters...
Yesterday I looked through a random character's secret storage and was kinda confused to find Splatoon furniture in there.

I know the feeling. I totally didn’t know where my Wii U and 3DS items were to play the mini games for the hiscore hijinks event. I eventually found them… in one of the houses of my second town…

I can’t find anything! everything is disorganized or maybe it is organized but I forgot how I was organizing sooo it seems like it’s mess lol and my pockets are full ALL the time because I ran out of storage space. I guess the last time I played, the welcome amiibo update wasn’t even a thing yet so I had to pay off my last house loan just so I can put my order in for the secret storage room upgrade.

I got on one of my other accounts yesterday to look for clothes and it was not the right one, so I’m about to check the other account

I thought I was the only one with a hopelessly disorganized ACNL inventory lmaooo
I've started to sell all of the clothes I don't wear since they're orderable and cheap. That usually helps with the clothes clutter

I thought the same thing until I remembered that I threw them all into those extra museum rooms! Boy oh boy is it hard to go back to NL's inventory system after being gifted with NH's.

I went through several storages and random items on the ground today because I was checking what items I could give to my newer town. Everything is a huge mess!

I agree with all of you. It's dreadful to try to organize your mess, and it doesn't help that you need to click each item to see what it is.

My brother bought a few extra cartridges and made extra towns to store his stuff, but this always seemed like such a hassle for me! It's rather just reorder things when I need them, except for pricey things. But definitely, having infinite closets and pockets so we don't have to clutter our secondary player houses, etc. would be the best. But then that would just enable all our hoarder tendencies!

Back