I feel like crying (tears of joy)

xoeffy

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Okay. I really just needed to come here and share my happiness with someone because my sister really doesn't care. Tonight I decided to do the reset camp villager thingy and I've done it before with no luck so I expected to be doing it for hours. My 3rd reset in and my first camper was STITCHES!!! I literally feel like crying. How lucky is that.

Way to go! Nothing like getting a dream villager all on your own :) Congrats!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the reset camp villager thing?
At the start of a new day (6am or later) DO NOT LOAD AN EXISTING CHARACTER! Instead, make a new character, complete the train ride, then scope out your campsite. Camper? Check it out! No camper? Try again. The goal here is either to get one of your dream villgers or a valuable villager for trading purposes.

Thank you! I'm going to keep trying this to get Marshal now but I don't expect to be so lucky next time haha this was just amazing though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I need some help though I don't know if any of you would know but I'm doing the reset trick now to pick where he lives. I TT'd to the next day at 5:59am and saved, then created a new character. I've reset a couple times now and there's no new plot. Do I just keep resetting or do I TT'd day-by-day and keep creating new characters until I see a plot?

Haha, I'm surprised near tears of joy & your sis won't give you her attention. Ya gotta be more dramatic about it, I guess. (= Enjoy your new town resident!

Haha thank you everyone! I got him all moved in to the perfect spot :) good luck on getting your dreamies guys!!

Back