• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to TBT!

meteorshots

Bells
Hello everyone! I've been an AC player for about ten years (I have memories going further back of watching my sister and uncle play 'Let's Go to the City', but really broke out with 'New Leaf'). I own every title, and I truly love them all. I used to view these forums as a guest when I was a child, whenever I needed a bit of guidance - but now that I'm rekindling my love for these games, I decided to join in! I hope I can fit in nicely.

Welcome to the forums! 😊
Do you have a favourite out of the games?
I feel like it's got to be New Leaf! It seriously has all the best features of the games and more rolled into one package, and there are very few things I could find to criticise. Even after all this time, it's endlessly entertaining and I love it a lot ❤️

welcome to the forums! it’s lovely to meet you, i hope you have a good time here! c: 💞

new leaf is my favourite game in the series as well! i haven’t played it in years, but it’s such an amazing game— if it had some of new horizons’ features like being able to relocate buildings, villagers not moving out on their own etc, then it’d honestly be perfect imo ☺️

do you have any favourite villagers?

Not being able to move buildings is the bane of my existence - almost all of my villagers in ACNL are clumped in one spot and it drives me up the wall haha.

Mitzi is my overall favourite villager, but I love all the cats (obsessed with cats in general). Rosie is my second favourite :)

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Which AC games are you currently playing? It sounds like mainly New Leaf? Also, Mitzi is such a cutie. 💖

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Just New Leaf at the moment, but I'm seriously considering setting up my GameCube to look back on my town. Also, since my returned obsession has demanded that I keep my 3DS charged, I'm considering checking in on Wild World tomorrow!

The first time I ever tried an Animal Crossing game was because I was sick with a very bad headache, and ended up finding comfort in my sister's copy of New Leaf when I was stuck in bed.

For me, Animal Crossing is just a very comforting game. When I feel lonely, my villagers feel like friends I would love to speak to; when I am stressed with real life chores, running errands in Animal Crossing feels like it brings genuine satisfaction and happiness. That's definitely my favourite thing about it ❤️

Back