• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I bought this.

That's dirt cheap, wow. Nice find, and yeah, the game's pretty cool ^-^

Alright SAMwich, I was thinking that some people do post things in the wrong place, I didn't know. :)

JasonBurrows said:
Alright SAMwich, I was thinking that some people do post things in the wrong place, I didn't know. :)
It's ok, I was just saying that's what I thought they meant ^_^

Also, Luvbun, I think it will have been second hand to be that cheap XD

SAMwich said:
JasonBurrows said:

Since it came out last year the, price could have dropped
;/

WTF 19.99 i got it used at gamestop for 39.99 >.> *gets a gun and goes to gamestop lalalalalala BOOM BOOM walks out of store singing and gets money back* my old one broke so i got a new one this september in 2009 and it was 39.99 and he got it for 19.99 *facepalm*

Luvbun said:
SAMwich said:
JasonBurrows said:

Since it came out last year the, price could have dropped
;/
Yeah, only I don't think by that much.

And wow, it was brand new :eek:

Back