• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I am quitting

D Man 83

Bells
I am quitting ACCF because my disc does not work and I am starting to get tired of it and dont want to buy it again it is not that good, I will still on TBT just not as much and if you ever want to play Mario Kart just pm, i hope to get Virtual Tennis 2009 soon so maybe we could play that together.

D Man 83 said:
archy1121 said:
If you send the disc to nintendo, they will send you a new one.
can you tell me what i would have do exactly to get that done
Give Ninty a call and they'll tell you to ship it to an address which they'll replace the game with a new game for some cash I think...

Nikoking said:
D Man 83 said:
archy1121 said:
If you send the disc to nintendo, they will send you a new one.
can you tell me what i would have do exactly to get that done
Give Ninty a call and they'll tell you to ship it to an address which they'll replace the game with a new game for some cash I think...
It depends if it is your fault or something is screwed up on the Disc.

WAIT So, for example, I've been playing my Brawl disc for over 800 hours now, and my Wii is not reading it sometimes. Can I send it and get a new one?

xYoh said:
WAIT So, for example, I've been playing my Brawl disc for over 800 hours now, and my Wii is not reading it sometimes. Can I send it and get a new one?
Happens to me too... I said *censored.3.0* it. I'm never playing it again. >_>

Do we REALLY need a topic about you quitting Animal Crossing? Does anyone really care?

tikitorch55 said:
rub a bananana on the disk and then spray Windex on it
I thought the bana trick was for polishing your shoes.

Also you could just PM all your friends about it because not many people still play.

Back