• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I am quitting

D Man 83 said:
I am quitting ACCF because my disc does not work and I am starting to get tired of it and dont want to buy it again it is not that good, I will still on TBT just not as much and if you ever want to play Mario Kart just pm, i hope to get Virtual Tennis 2009 soon so maybe we could play that together.
i also got the disk error once
but i turned off my wii
and it started working again.

Cooler said:
D Man 83 said:
I am quitting ACCF because my disc does not work and I am starting to get tired of it and dont want to buy it again it is not that good, I will still on TBT just not as much and if you ever want to play Mario Kart just pm, i hope to get Virtual Tennis 2009 soon so maybe we could play that together.
i also got the disk error once
but i turned off my wii
and it started working again.
I just eject and put it back in :p .
Well I don't need to much as I don't use my WII that mmuch.

is that only wii games or can it work for gamecube too? If so, i wont tell my hubby, else he'll spatter all kinds of curse words >>;

vampiricrogue said:
is that only wii games or can it work for gamecube too? If so, i wont tell my hubby, else he'll spatter all kinds of curse words >>;
I am not sure. They stopped making gamecube games, so I don't think so.

vampiricrogue said:
I think GameCube games would be able to be sent as well.

yea, i might call nintendo later and ask cos i have a gamecube game i bought used and its been kinda iffy >>;;

Back