• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Hzl's Pixel Shop ♡ [closed]

View attachment 245747
lN5qHWY.png
hiyaaa pixel is here, I did an anim stars one and regular one with flora around :)
omg i can’t believe i missed these on tuesday 0:! they’re beautiful thank you so much! i sent a pm regarding payment ❤️☺️

Hi, I wanted to add myself to your ping list but it's not letting me.
It's telling I need to request access. Should I request access?

Last edited:
Reactions: hzl
If your ref includes a held tool or emotion details do you want me to include them or not?: N/A
Offer: 2mil IGB

Attachments

• 47YAIBP.png
    47YAIBP.png
    699.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi all as I have nearly finished the slots and you are on the waiting list, could you post your ref pic using the order forms.
Thank you! ^.^ please note pixel will be in the pose and angle of your ref pic.
Ref pic: View attachment 247567
If your ref includes a held tool/emotion (such as the flowers that surround the character) would you like this included? Yes, I would like the "emotion lines" (but not the dock)!
Offer: 1M IGB

Here you go! I updated my initial post.

Hi, may I be put on the waiting list?

Ref pic: Ref | Pose
Other details: -
Offer:
2mil
Cherry blossom branches DIY
Cherry blossom wand DIY
Cardboard box (Peaches)
Cardboard box (cherries)
Cardboard box (apples)
Cardboard box (pears)

Last edited:
Ref pic:
If your ref includes a held tool or emotion details do you want me to include them or not?: Same expression in the photo
Offer: 1 million igb
hiya sweet here’s your pixel :) lmk when you are on ac and I can pm a dodo code
UzRaWn5.png

Post automatically merged:

Hi, may I be put on the waiting list?
I can offer 500K IGB and DIY cards
I’ve added you to the ping list.

also ping list is now editable sorry for those trying to add originally I’m new to it haha

I added myself to the waitlist but do I have to write out the order form beforehand? or is it fine to post after you open slots again? :O
(will edit this post later with image etc)

I added myself to the waitlist but do I have to write out the order form beforehand? or is it fine to post after you open slots again? :O
(will edit this post later with image etc)
no, pinglist is just to be notified when slots are available again as I was getting a bit overwhelmed with the amount I was taking on :)

no, pinglist is just to be notified when slots are available again as I was getting a bit overwhelmed with the amount I was taking on :)
Ahh so posting order form after you open again right? The pixels are super cute i wish you luck finishing your current batch!!

On the wait list! Here's my ref pic! <3

Ref pic:
ChAc7ZT.png

If your ref includes a held tool/emotion (such as the flowers that surround the character) would you like this included? Yes please <3
Other details: (please note I may not always be able to include this, but I will try) You can ignore the text message ofc hahaha
hihi, here's your pixel
l5Uki3K.png
eLkFYhp.png

:D x

Back