• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Hybrids for Black and Orange Flowers [Buying] White Flowers

Zylia

D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E.
Bells
Switch
2376-2454-1711
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (317) +
Ello!
I am looking to trade these flowers for Black and Orange flowers...

Purple Pansies
Purple Tulips
Blue Roses
Red Carnations
Blue Pansies

I have many of each flower so just ask!

I am also buying White flowers with IGBs!

Thank You for looking! ^_^

Last edited:
If you'd like, I can give you the following flowers for free:

3 Orange tulips
1 Orange rose
1 Orange lily
1 Orange Cosmo
1 Orange pansy
2 black tulips
1 black rose
1 black lily
1 black Cosmo

c:

If you'd like, I can give you the following flowers for free:

3 Orange tulips
1 Orange rose
1 Orange lily
1 Orange Cosmo
1 Orange pansy
2 black tulips
1 black rose
1 black lily
1 black Cosmo

c:

Omg! Really! Thank you so much! :")

You are welcome to come raid my cycling town for all the white flowers you can carry... free :) I have beautiful town so it's pretty much full from all the cycling... PM me if you want to come over and I'll open my gates :)

Last edited:
You are welcome to come raid my cycling town for all the white flowers you can carry... free :) I have beautiful town so it's pretty much full from all the cycling... PM me if you want to come over and I'll open my gates :)

:") Tysvm! I would love to visit! Are you sure?

Absolutely :) They aren't of use to me anyway... would you like me to open the gates now, or later?

Absolutely :) They aren't of use to me anyway... would you like me to open the gates now, or later?

Maybe after I am done visiting heartbreaker or after she visits me? They can choose either one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now c: just let me know when you're available, and I'll open my gates!

I will visit as soon as I can! :)

I will visit as soon as I can! :)

I'll leave my gates open for you c: the flowers are in front of the bulletin board, and I might be afk when you arrive in town, since i have to go and do something in a couple minutes

I'll leave my gates open for you c: the flowers are in front of the bulletin board, and I might be afk when you arrive in town, since i have to go and do something in a couple minutes

Alright. Thank You again! I will be right over! :)

Maybe after I am done visiting heartbreaker or after she visits me? They can choose either one! :)

Please just pop me a PM whenever you are ready... I'll be here for about an hour, but if you don't catch me today we can sort another time :)

Hi! I have 19 orange tulips, 18 black tulips and 1 black rose and 1 black lily. I could trade them for purple roses if you're interested. :)

Hi! I have 19 orange tulips, 18 black tulips and 1 black rose and 1 black lily. I could trade them for purple roses if you're interested. :)

Awesome! Just let me look and count how many purple roses I have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I have about 35 purple roses but I might have more it is just confusing counting them because they are around lots of bamboo haha...

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I have about 35 purple roses but I might have more it is just confusing counting them because they are around lots of bamboo haha...

Alright I have 34 purple roses! :)

Well I could use some pink tulips as well if there's not enough purple roses! :)
Just let me know when you're available to trade! Whose town would you like to trade in?

Well I could use some pink tulips as well if there's not enough purple roses! :)
Just let me know when you're available to trade! Whose town would you like to trade in?

I have 15 pink tulips if that is alright. :) I am available now and my town please! I will add you and open my gates. ^_^

I have 15 pink tulips if that is alright. :) I am available now and my town please! I will add you and open my gates. ^_^
Alright! Could I trade my flowers for 30 purple roses and 9 pink tulips? I'll be over as soon as I've gathered the flowers!

Hi I have 15 orange pansies , 11 orange roses , 3 orange lilies and 2 orange tulips if you would like to trade I need purple pansies, blue roses and pink tulips and purple roses any combo is fine :)

Hi I have 15 orange pansies , 11 orange roses , 3 orange lilies and 2 orange tulips if you would like to trade I need purple pansies, blue roses and pink tulips and purple roses any combo is fine :)

I have 20 blue roses,6 pink tulips, and 4 purple roses. You can choose any mix! :)

Back