• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please buy 1 blue violet, 1 toy hammer? 10 black cosmos, 5 white carnations, & 3 red hibiscus starts? :3c

May I please buy 1 blue violet, 1 toy hammer? 10 black cosmos, 5 white carnations, & 3 red hibiscus starts? :3c

i have your order ready but we might have to trade tomorrow as i need to get to bed soon haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, may I buy 20 holly starts and 10 blue/pink hydrangea :) for 35tbt?

hiya that's fine but are you okay with trading tomorrow? :)

i have your order ready but we might have to trade tomorrow as i need to get to bed soon haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya that's fine but are you okay with trading tomorrow? :)

I'll be free before 1 pm cst tomorrow, then available on my lunch @ 5. Off work by 10. :)

Can I have all of your clovers and Holly starts? I'm unsure if your OP is up-to-date. If it is, then that would be 95 tbt. If it isn't, please let me know how many of each you have left!

I'd also love 2 R. Hibiscus, 2 Y. Hibiscus, and 1 Blue Pansy. ; v;

If your clover and Holly numbers are up-to-date in your OP, my total should come out to 100 tbt, I believe!

Last edited:
May I get 2 purple roses, 2 blue roses, 2 purple tulips and 5 mil IGB (you're selling this for 10 TBT right?). That'll be 16 TBT total yes?

Hi!
If possible, I'd like to place an order of 10 pink cosmos and 5 million IGB, making my total 20TBT.
Is this ok?

Hellos (again ^-^),

If it's OK i'd like to spend what little tbt I have left on 10 holly shoots. There's no rush and I can get my brother to get them if it doesn't get done today!

Thanks, nya ^-^

Hello not sure if someone above me already bought them , in case you have them I would like to buy 25 or 30 white carnations ty!

Hi, I'd like to buy 30 of your cedar saplings, 30 white azaleas and 40 blue hydrangeas :) my friend @heyden will send the tbt.

May I have 2 black roses, 2 pink roses, 2 purple roses, 2 black tulips, 2 black cosmos, 2 gold roses, gold watering can

(comes out to 17tbt)

May I have 2 black roses, 2 pink roses, 2 purple roses, 2 black tulips, 2 black cosmos, 2 gold roses, gold watering can

(comes out to 17tbt)

Yes that's fine, can you trade in 5/10 mins. Did you want to collect or shall i drop off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back