• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please buy 1 blue violet, 1 toy hammer? 10 black cosmos, 5 white carnations, & 3 red hibiscus starts? :3c

May I please buy 1 blue violet, 1 toy hammer? 10 black cosmos, 5 white carnations, & 3 red hibiscus starts? :3c

i have your order ready but we might have to trade tomorrow as i need to get to bed soon haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, may I buy 20 holly starts and 10 blue/pink hydrangea :) for 35tbt?

hiya that's fine but are you okay with trading tomorrow? :)

i have your order ready but we might have to trade tomorrow as i need to get to bed soon haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya that's fine but are you okay with trading tomorrow? :)

I'll be free before 1 pm cst tomorrow, then available on my lunch @ 5. Off work by 10. :)

Can I have all of your clovers and Holly starts? I'm unsure if your OP is up-to-date. If it is, then that would be 95 tbt. If it isn't, please let me know how many of each you have left!

I'd also love 2 R. Hibiscus, 2 Y. Hibiscus, and 1 Blue Pansy. ; v;

If your clover and Holly numbers are up-to-date in your OP, my total should come out to 100 tbt, I believe!

Last edited:
May I get 2 purple roses, 2 blue roses, 2 purple tulips and 5 mil IGB (you're selling this for 10 TBT right?). That'll be 16 TBT total yes?

Hi! Could I get 25 clovers and 3 rare mushrooms for 35 TBT please? :)

Hi!
If possible, I'd like to place an order of 10 pink cosmos and 5 million IGB, making my total 20TBT.
Is this ok?

Hellos (again ^-^),

If it's OK i'd like to spend what little tbt I have left on 10 holly shoots. There's no rush and I can get my brother to get them if it doesn't get done today!

Thanks, nya ^-^

Hello not sure if someone above me already bought them , in case you have them I would like to buy 25 or 30 white carnations ty!

Hi, I'd like to buy 30 of your cedar saplings, 30 white azaleas and 40 blue hydrangeas :) my friend @heyden will send the tbt.

May I have 2 black roses, 2 pink roses, 2 purple roses, 2 black tulips, 2 black cosmos, 2 gold roses, gold watering can

(comes out to 17tbt)

May I have 2 black roses, 2 pink roses, 2 purple roses, 2 black tulips, 2 black cosmos, 2 gold roses, gold watering can

(comes out to 17tbt)

Yes that's fine, can you trade in 5/10 mins. Did you want to collect or shall i drop off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back